celeb

140+ Feminist groups speak up for Amber Heard

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Yeah idk if Gloria Steinem is the best name to have supporting you considering even a lot of feminists don’t like her for being toxic af to not just men but even other women :sis:

1 minute ago, Dojo said:

sometimes better late than never is actually, very late already

I agree, however Amber is happily living in Europe with her girlfriend and her daughter so I think she’ll be glad to get any kind of support at this point. She might not come back to Hollywood but she is happy :fatcat:

Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Yeah idk if Gloria Steinem is the best name to have supporting you considering even a lot of feminists don’t like her for being toxic af to not just men but even other women :sis:

Luckily she’s only one of the hundreds of other respectable names on the letter :ally:

It's like they are trying defend female abusers. I feel so bad for men who are abused and get ignored because of toxic femininity.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

27monster27

What makes this situation complicated is that both parties are in the wrong. Both Amber and Johnny have done terrible things in this situation. So you can't really attack one or the other, but you can't defend one or the other either. That's what makes this situation so complex. At least for me, I generally don't like either of them in this situation.

he/him/his

the cool thing about this is that it's none of our business but go off, weird right wingy people and terminally online activists

Shipper
16 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

What makes this situation complicated is that both parties are in the wrong. Both Amber and Johnny have done terrible things in this situation. So you can't really attack one or the other, but you can't defend one or the other either. That's what makes this situation so complex. At least for me, I generally don't like either of them in this situation.

I agree with this. Amber won in UK, Johnny won in US court. Let them be.
Both are NOT innocent. If you have seen the trial, they were perfect for each other and both were toxic to each other at one point or another. Her work opportunities are ruined and he lost a franchise he built. both lost money and their trial became a public laughing stock.

No one will win in a he said she said situation. The trials only proved both did harm to each other. While I leaned more on Johnny during the trials cause Amber's personality and words were not credible based on evidence presented in court, we were not part of their relationship to truly know what happened. Both seemed equally capable of being vile towards each other.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

It's funny how people here talk about following Gaga's footsteps of being kind and being there for victims of abuse, yet they still support an abuser who has been caught telling lies in court and proven guilty of being an abuser and a pathological liar. Although I don't understand her behaviors, I don't understand these hypocrites even more. :shrug:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived