Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Superman son came out to his father as bisexual.

River

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

are you okay?

as for the original post, this made me shed a tear. i've always felt like he was bi, but I'm just so happy that the DC genre is becoming more and more accepting :kara:

12 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

You’re right. It was 2010s. After that they decided gay was cool during 2015s because it’s more extreme and taboo. Now now bi is making a comeback. Something about bi-erasure.

Being bi is cool again thanks to Heartstopper and Kit Connor. :ally:

:ally:

we all are bi, in a sense me thinks 

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Well, maybe it's  true :glamourpuss:

As we know, genetics factor causes someone to be straight, gay, lesbian, trans, and yes, bi. 

All human individuals—whether they have an XX, an XY, or an atypical sex chromosome combination—begin development from the same starting point. During early development the gonads of the fetus remain undifferentiated; that is, all fetal genitalia are the same and are phenotypically female. After approximately 6 to 7 weeks of gestation, however, the expression of a gene on the Y chromosome induces changes that result in the development of the testes. Thus, this gene is singularly important in inducing testis development.

Recent studies on male homosexuals showed increased fecundity of maternal female relatives of homosexual probands, compared to those of heterosexual controls. It have suggested that these data could be explained by the transmission, in the maternal line, of an X-linked genetic factor that promotes androphilic behavior in females and homosexuality in males.

Fecundity of female relatives of the maternal line does not differ between bisexuals and homosexuals. As in the previous study on homosexuals, mothers of bisexuals show significantly higher fecundity, as do females in the maternal line (cumulated fecundity of mothers, maternal grandparents, and maternal aunts), compared to the corresponding relatives of heterosexual controls.This study also shows that both bisexuals and homosexuals were more frequently second and third born. However, only homosexuals had an excess of older male siblings, compared to heterosexuals.

Conclusions: It present evidence of an X-chromosomal genetic factor that is associated with bisexuality in men and promotes fecundity in female carriers.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalks :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Well, maybe it's  true :glamourpuss:

As we know, genetics factor causes someone to be straight, gay, lesbian, trans, and yes, bi. 

All human individuals—whether they have an XX, an XY, or an atypical sex chromosome combination—begin development from the same starting point. During early development the gonads of the fetus remain undifferentiated; that is, all fetal genitalia are the same and are phenotypically female. After approximately 6 to 7 weeks of gestation, however, the expression of a gene on the Y chromosome induces changes that result in the development of the testes. Thus, this gene is singularly important in inducing testis development.

Recent studies on male homosexuals showed increased fecundity of maternal female relatives of homosexual probands, compared to those of heterosexual controls. It have suggested that these data could be explained by the transmission, in the maternal line, of an X-linked genetic factor that promotes androphilic behavior in females and homosexuality in males.

Fecundity of female relatives of the maternal line does not differ between bisexuals and homosexuals. As in the previous study on homosexuals, mothers of bisexuals show significantly higher fecundity, as do females in the maternal line (cumulated fecundity of mothers, maternal grandparents, and maternal aunts), compared to the corresponding relatives of heterosexual controls.This study also shows that both bisexuals and homosexuals were more frequently second and third born. However, only homosexuals had an excess of older male siblings, compared to heterosexuals.

Conclusions: It present evidence of an X-chromosomal genetic factor that is associated with bisexuality in men and promotes fecundity in female carriers.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalks :poot:

the IQ jumped out and HIGH :ally:

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, Dojo said:

taylor-swift-i-would-very-much-like-to-b

i like the thought of that, but i can't see myself attracted to men :ladyhaha:

i can't wait for bisexuality or pansexuality to take over and become the norm though

she/her

A do not leave your comic book publisher alone with Lady Gaga tease :firega:

Bi representation matters - as a queer person myself even I forget about them/exclude them from the random conversations about gender and equality with my boyfriend. So glad to see Superman as a proud parent to a bisexual boy :party:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Rat Boy
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Me too I was confused for a second like “did he come out as bi or incest!?!”

:bear:

Same. I thought the comic writer may have been a GGD member. :bradley:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived