💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Elon fires Twitter employee on Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

He's everything I loathe. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. But with his power and money, he doesn't care and he doesn't need to. Because of him, I will never use Twitter and I hope others will bury their accounts as well. Let it die with Facebook. Let GagaDaily rise as the new main platform.

Find your freedom in the music

15 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I hate that Twitter is burning but I love to see Musk burn with it. There's still people that think Musk is a GeNiUs and not just a spoiled rich manbaby who bought his way into success :ladyhaha:

He's done more for slowing climate change, providing reliable internet to the further most remote regions of the world where governments couldn't for their own people, and bringing self landing rockets to the main stream with falcon 9. He's done more for humanity than anyone in recent living history. Car manufacturers announcing the end of ICE manufacturing in the next decade is because of Elon open sourcing tesla IPs. This man is a true genius. He's relentless and demanding but so was Jobs, and we all suck his d*ck with praise. Tesla nearly went bankrupt too but look at it now. 

Twitter will become X. 

Archived