MessyTop

Featured Posts

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
21 minutes ago, Scar97 said:

I’m on hour 7 in the queue :gum:

Even though queues are still going on , most dates have No tickets available. It sucks 

B2theRich33

okay but is there like a screenshot of prices? cause $99-$899 is to big of a gap. like how’re these prices broken down for the areas of the stadium? VIP pricing?

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

okay but is there like a screenshot of prices? cause $99-$899 is to big of a gap. like how’re these prices broken down for the areas of the stadium? VIP pricing?

They added the vip packages to most tickets. And is a scam. Floor seats started at 250 , with the VIP laminate and the BS cheap merch they put them at 899. Is a total rip off and you guest it, most seats available where VIP. 

LadyEnigma
19 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

i wanted to get in and out so i didn’t look around but for the nashville show i was able to snag two $49.99 tickets from section 320 but just two rows forward it was about $160, the prices imo made no sense.

I got in finally and then got kicked out, Been sitting in the queue again for over an hour :selena:

Gagaism

Im really disappointed with all this, I mean I knew it was going to be bad but not that bad. Especially with the prices. 
For us people who really enjoy concerts it’s a really sad thing. 

monstertoronto

Crazy how this has been going down.  I wonder if they hold back any ticket allocation for later sale dates. 

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Even though queues are still going on , most dates have No tickets available. It sucks 

Yup. Once I Got in only nosebleeds available. Anytime I would proceed to purchase tickets, it would say they were already taken. Then I got kicked out. Sweet 

After 9 hours trying I finally got tickets!!! :nooo: it might be nosebleeds right beside the main stage but I’m still PERCHED 

This is BS. Whenever I select tickets and they're taken, I just get a gray screen and can't exit unless I go all the way back to the list of shows and now I just lost my place 

Archived