Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avatar The Last Airbender Movie Get Release Date

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Paramount has announced 2025 release dates for upcoming animated movies about “Avatar: The Last Airbender” and “SpongeBob SquarePants.”

The untitled “SpongeBob” movie has a May 23, 2025, release date and is produced by Nickelodeon Animation and Paramount Animation.

The untitled “Avatar: The Last Airbender” movie is coming Oct. 10, 2025, and is produced by Nickelodeon Animation, Paramount Animation and Avatar Studios. Both are getting wide releases.

Fans of the Nickelodeon series “Avatar: The Last Airbender” — not to be confused with James Cameron’s blue N’avi “Avatar” movies — have been patiently waiting for a big-screen adaptation ever since the formation of Avatar Studios was announced in 2021. Series creators Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, who stepped away from Netflix’s upcoming live-action “Avatar” adaptation, created the animation studio to expand the worlds of the main series and its sequel “The Legend of Korra.”

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/avatar-the-last-airbender-movie-release-date-1235429774/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

omggggg so exciting!! full length animated movie. While I hope there's a slight upgrade in animation (a la Korra, loved their animation style) I hope it's not too far off.

this just reminded me of Korra's animation and it was sooo fking good.. amazing. 

LateToCult
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fans of the Nickelodeon series “Avatar: The Last Airbender” — not to be confused with James Cameron’s blue N’avi “Avatar” movies

Ma’am, believe me when I say we will never think of blue people before we think of Aang, Katara, Zuko, Sokka, Toph, and Azula when we hear Avatar. :air:

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ma’am, believe me when I say we will never think of blue people before we think of Aang, Katara, Zuko, Sokka, Toph, and Azula when we hear Avatar. :air:

I definitely think Airbender first but say blue people cause I know gp has no taste :ohwell:

• 2 weeks later...
phantasmas

that would be like 20yrs since the premiere of the show! 

I remember making my family leave a camping trip 2 days early so I could be home to watch the finale lol

Archived