• Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

She looks so stoned :smh:

Ikr !!! I guess she was bored to attend or something

By the way, those pictures remind me how fascinating it is to follow her steps

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

BrilliantBoi

Hasn't anyone figured out that the hair and style is part of continuing motif ane can easily be related to FAME; her long golden nail(s)s, the golden glitter, the shape of her wigs/bangs, etc. Also, maybe she has the mole because she's around celebs,etc. All of her features are supposed to be surreal, and perhaps Gaga is just doing what an artist does: make things beautiful that aren't inherently beautiful. It is possible that her lips are enlarged because her hair is now more "genuine" and since the "artificial" blonde is gone, she has compensated in an artistic/psychological form to represent that. So, just bear with her surreal transformations, they are only purposeful in he fact that she's telling some sort of story.

It really bothers me that shes high like... all the time. I just find it so immature. Marijuana in general I think is immature and childish.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

not feelin' it, sorry gagz

me either and the pictures with T, are weird, they are a cute couple, but there's missing something. :cry: :(

Jenniferella

It really bothers me that shes high like... all the time. I just find it so immature. Marijuana in general I think is immature and childish.

lol wat ?

Now your comment is immature and childish, it just shows you know NOTHING about weed.

The immature/childish factor comes from someone, not from weed... I don't even know why I feel the need to precise

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

You can't really tell from a photo whether she's high or sleepy or sad or daydreaming.

Definite "Italian Matron" look,

Schwerk

She really needs to smile. The look is okay, and her face looks pretty good, but her facial expression ruins everything.

This! :sick:

Dress is gorgeous

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Slayer

OMG Taylor is so HAWT.

Gaga looks nice too. :lolgaga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

misanthrope

Not the surreal mole again :fail:

Lol! noooo the surreal mole was enormous....like devastatingly enormous. This just looks like a beauty mark.

Ya, cause she's almost bursting out of it.. :roll: I still don't know how people can still say she needs to lose wait when she has admitted having so much body issues :shrug: If she was overweight, I could see some complaining. But she's soooo healthy looking.

Not to mention, she looks ****ing s-xy with her curves :legend:

I never said she was fat. I just think the pounds shes added on make her look incredibly average. She doesn't look like a superstar she looks like some random chick in an expensive dress and over the top hair lol

Did you see her fat rolls hanging out the dress?

I didn't say she looked fat. I think she looks average. Toning up can make a world of difference.

Jonathanholland

64417778_700.jpg

More photos as they become available will be posted.

Taylor should watch out for the man behind him tbh :teehee:

Before there was love, there was silence

She is such a hypocrite. She wears fur all the time, but now she is at a charity event for bulls?

I can't tell if you're joking...

The Bulls is a basketball team :toofunny:

Archived