Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Are You Ready For Barrage Of Set Pictures From Joker 2?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ahead of Joker: Folie A Deux filming that reportedly will start soon, comes the questions:

Will you welcome set pictures, that usually contains huge visual spoilers, such as how a character look like, posted by papparazi/fans who visiting the sets later? :oprah:

As these pictures will be all over the internet, have you started muting words on your social media accounts? Have you warn your friends and family if you would like to be counted out for such discussions in family chat groups? 

Or are you the type who actually welcome these, cos that will excite you more, hence, have done nothing but to look up for each updates religiously once it is available later? 

:flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimotheeChalamet

Pretty sure a set this huge will be locked and pictures will come out only in the latter part of shooting, so don't get your hopes up you guys 

Helxig

I don't want spoilers but the movie is also like 2 years away, and this isn't like an album release where just fans circles are going crazy, the public will be invested too so... I'm not expecting a spoiler free run this time :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sneaky Oliver

Well it seems like these set pictures will be the only Gaga content to keep us entertained for the next 2 years so... yeah I'm ready to see them :bradley:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

I'll def be perched to see anything that comes out of it! a paparazzi set pic is like... the demo, and then once the movie is out you get the official mix, it's such an upgrade in quality that idc if I saw it earlier. 

6 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Did the first Joker movie had set pictures or did they shoot very secretively?

I remember some pictures being around like a year before release I think?

But I don't remember if it was intentional

RAMROD
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Pretty sure a set this huge will be locked and pictures will come out only in the latter part of shooting, so don't get your hopes up you guys 

It isn't. Joker is not CGI movie that needed to be indoor most times. You can't stop passerby to stop and stare on the filming when the location are public property.

1 hour ago, Wet Fire said:

Did the first Joker movie had set pictures or did they shoot very secretively?

Lots of set pictures from the first one in full costume and make up 

6457112-6412715-Joker_on_the_run_Joaquin

6457126-6412715-Where_you_going_Joker_Af

95b0f8d1764a0b4290f9927612f8a290.jpg

6457120-6412715-Talking_to_the_crew_Prod

Also remember how Jared Leto's Joker look was leaked from these set pictures 

Jared-Leto-on-set-as-Joker.jpg

jared-leto-sports-full-joker-makup-but-h

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I watched spoilers from paps for HOG, ASIB, and CBT and it didn't diminish my actual experience of the show. I actually looked forward to finding those parts in the show to see how the show turned out.

But I certainly wouldn't puposely leak anything because some people really get spoiled by spoilers.

4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well it seems like these set pictures will be the only Gaga content to keep us entertained for the next 2 years so... yeah I'm ready to see them :bradley:

doesn't she have vegas next year? :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

doesn't she have vegas next year? :bradley:

Enigma haters are about to turn into stans then :vegas: I'm glad I've been stanning since day 1

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Night Vision
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It isn't. Joker is not CGI movie that needed to be indoor most times. You can't stop passerby to stop and stare on the filming when the location are public property.

It was reported that the majority of the film is being shot on a soundstage in Los Angeles (presumably the interior of Arkham Asylum), so it isn't the same as the first movie where most of it was shot on location in New York and the public/paparazzi could witness the filming. They will probably do some exterior shots in New York next year but don't expect any pictures from the set anytime soon.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I am ready :excited2: it was so fun when we got the first pics of Patrizia, I remember we all got hyped for the movie!

Same!

I was thinking " I'll not have any fashion surprises left if I see all of these looks" but it was a tiny part of all the looks in it so I didn't feel spoiled... Doubt joker will have as many sets and looks since it's apparently mainly in the Asylum with probably their Psy/ intern uniformes.

DawnofChromatica
9 hours ago, weed said:

I'll def be perched to see anything that comes out of it! a paparazzi set pic is like... the demo, and then once the movie is out you get the official mix, it's such an upgrade in quality that idc if I saw it earlier. 

This is how I feel too! I remember seeing the HOG pics and then seeing them come to life in the movie was like a cherry on top.

Archived