Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The album from Gaga that you don't like at all?

Blackout19

Which album?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Lets see..

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Blackout19

For me, it's ARTPOP. I almost never listen the songs from this album, only Do What U Want. 

Ps: I can see already people choose Joanne, and it's actually one of her best. 

Sad Cry GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP. Title track, Venus and DWUW are really good but the rest is so noisy and dated, EDM was never meant to sound timeless. 

Maxine Puth

I think all her albums have replay value, so I’d hate to say there one that I don’t like “at all” 

I’d say maybe the most disappointing one looking back though was Joanne though :glamourpuss: so much potential 

TheSine

I don't dislike any of them. I just chose ARTPOP because it's the one I listen to the least. It's still great.

🖤TheSine🖤

Blackout19
5 minutes ago, HIMe said:

I still can't believe they canceled the original LG5 concept (with RedOne songs) in favor of the mediocre Joanne.

Joanne mediocre? Never 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

7 minutes ago, HIMe said:

I still can't believe they canceled the original LG5 concept (with RedOne songs) in favor of the mediocre Joanne.

you say this without knowing what those demos sound like yet, they could be really bad

mother, what must i do?

Maxine Puth
9 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Literally this. Gaga showcased so much artistry in 2015, really improved her vocals, her image, etc. only to put out Joanne :saladga: Atleast we got some good songs though

Reginald

Not the "Noisy and dated" slander for ARTPOP, when that also describes BTW, The Fame, and Chromatica :lmao: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

I love all her albums :heart: I listen to all of them depending what my mood is 

The only ones I don't listen to are the jazz I'm just not into that type of music unless it's holidays or something

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

ARTPOP. Title track, Venus and DWUW are really good but the rest is so noisy and dated, EDM was never meant to sound 

Just because the songs are coated in electronic production doesn't mean they're dated. That narrative is tired.

Archived