Ivy 13,822 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 What does he mean lords and peasants Stephen King is right tho, people like him and Gaga bring their fans onto twitter, and those ppl are what the advertisers want right? the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,822 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 2 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm gonna make an account called @realDonaIdTrump ("I" instead of a lowercase "L"), get it verified, and trick all the MAGAs into voting Libertarian Omg please do it we could all create fake maga accounts to make it more believable the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,919 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Pennywise said: preferably on the windshield Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borislshere 53,665 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 2 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm gonna make an account called @realDonaIdTrump ("I" instead of a lowercase "L") Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,338 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 He’s such a loser lmao he really just lives in edgelord conspiracy corners and acts out of them instead of using any semblance of critical thinking which is that verified accounts, which btw don’t get crap other than a measly social point, are to verify sources and real accounts. He’s such an idiot it’s like he’s trying to destroy Twitter (which I’ve no doubt he is). he literally cannot build a single thing that didn’t already have a lot going for it. Nearly everything he touches falls apart. He’s an opportunist with deep pockets but far from being the revolutionary genius he wishes he was Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,338 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said: Around 300,000 accounts on Twitter are verified. Let's say half of them sign up for this service. 150,000 x $8/month x 12 months = $14.4M. For a company that makes $5B a year, that is peanuts. That’s bc he actually doesn’t know how to do anything other than petty little base-appealing stunts. To anyone with half a brain who doesn’t drool over get rich quick youtube videos, this man is a whole idiot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rat Boy 43,924 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 3 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm gonna make an account called @realDonaIdTrump ("I" instead of a lowercase "L"), get it verified, and trick all the MAGAs into voting Libertarian I used the I/L trick when I stole @artdoll’s identity on April Fool’s day. It really works! "****ing rat" - @Dynamite Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 4 hours ago, alsemanche said: "Twitter’s current lords & peasants system for who has or doesn’t have a blue checkmark is bullshit. Power to the people! Blue for $8/month." you're a whole ass billionaire, stfu about the people and the peasants. what a pathetic brainless f*ck lmao does he know that the blue tick is used to verify that that profile really belongs to that celebrity or known figure with a somewhat big following? he's genuinely an idiot i can't On top of what you said... isn't he creating a lords and peasants system?? Because only those with disposable income can afford a checkmark, whereas currently anyone who has gained enough followers can achieve the checkmark status. This man is a ****ing buffoon I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 Oh she gagged him bad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,193 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Rat Boy said: I used the I/L trick when I stole @artdoll’s identity on April Fool’s day. It really works! The way no one knew / didn't care 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisguyN 616 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 3 hours ago, Ziggy said: That’s bc he actually doesn’t know how to do anything other than petty little base-appealing stunts. To anyone with half a brain who doesn’t drool over get rich quick youtube videos, this man is a whole idiot Calling him an idiot is a bit naive and takes away from the gravity of the actual issue. He is not an idiot for sure, he has perfect knowledge of engineering and economics. The problem is not his capacity, it is rather his intentions. What’s he trying to do? For what purpose? Like other user pointed above, that blue tick revenue would be peanuts for Twitter. Why is he doing it at the first week as CEO, at the cost of alienating and annoying half the user base? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 Hes such a troll, lol, i love it saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,338 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 4 hours ago, thisguyN said: Calling him an idiot is a bit naive and takes away from the gravity of the actual issue. He is not an idiot for sure, he has perfect knowledge of engineering and economics. The problem is not his capacity, it is rather his intentions. What’s he trying to do? For what purpose? Like other user pointed above, that blue tick revenue would be peanuts for Twitter. Why is he doing it at the first week as CEO, at the cost of alienating and annoying half the user base? You can have a degree and be an idiot lmao plenty of people do it every day plus he’s absolutely out of his depth in this specific thing as *most people would be btw. That’s why we don’t all do this work. We’re all idiots at many things lol idk why you decided that was the thing to jump on then basically ask rhetorical questions that defended exactly what I said lol the answer to those questions is what I said. He did this bc he is in a weird edgelord spiral world and genuinely believes in this sh*t about how checks are punitive lmao I didn’t award him his degree so I won’t speak on *that, though I will also add that plenty of econ graduates are also incredibly dim about economics. But his many many enormous, ego-driven failures demonstrate a particularly keen level of idiocy, honestly, brought on by his own hubris. I think it’s much worse to theorize more than the situation warrants. It’s very obvious why he did this. He’s a man child with too much money who lashed out, made a mistake, then nearly had to go to court for it so fesses up to it and now he’s showing he’s out of his depth by firing 75% of staff, introducing a bizarre subscription model that doesn’t even acknowledge how Twitter actually works but speaks to his weird fanboys and serves them a win. He’s not archimedes; he’s a guy who doesn’t know when to shut up which is unfortunately coupled with also being a man whose word carries a lot of weight. Calling him an idiot is very apt. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisguyN 616 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 5 minutes ago, Ziggy said: You can have a degree and be an idiot lmao plenty of people do it every day plus he’s absolutely out of his depth in this specific thing as *most people would be btw. That’s why we don’t all do this work. We’re all idiots at many things lol idk why you decided that was the thing to jump on then basically ask rhetorical questions that defended exactly what I said lol the answer to those questions is what I said. He did this bc he is in a weird edgelord spiral world and genuinely believes in this sh*t about how checks are punitive lmao I didn’t award him his degree so I won’t speak on *that, though I will also add that plenty of econ graduates are also incredibly dim about economics. But his many many enormous, ego-driven failures demonstrate a particularly keen level of idiocy, honestly, brought on by his own hubris. I think it’s much worse to theorize more than the situation warrants. It’s very obvious why he did this. He’s a man child with too much money who lashed out, made a mistake, then nearly had to go to court for it so fesses up to it and now he’s showing he’s out of his depth by firing 75% of staff, introducing a bizarre subscription model that doesn’t even acknowledge how Twitter actually works but speaks to his weird fanboys and serves them a win. He’s not archimedes; he’s a guy who doesn’t know when to shut up which is unfortunately coupled with also being a man whose word carries a lot of weight. Calling him an idiot is very apt. Just calling him an idiot undermines his intentions that seems very much systematic and dystopian in a sense. He has all the resources, knowledge and a huge team of professionals reporting to him. Idiocracy stems from ignorance and lack of intelligence. He knows very well what he is doing, yet chooses to do it. Which is worse, and when we label people as stupid or such, we provide a kind of agency to ignore their actions, which should not be ignored. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dojo 19,823 Posted November 2, 2022 Share Posted November 2, 2022 does he owns twitter now? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.