Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Personal Gaga Tattoos

SSION

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want the same ARTPOP tattoo as Gaga's. My friends think it's a little obsessive, but I keep thinking it means a lot to me.

Gaga is the woman that I love the most (with my family ofc). She helped me in so many ways. I live for her, she's with me through the music everyday. Having such a tattoo would be a tribute to that woman that changed my life. Also, she describes ARTPOP as the "real beginning of her career". ARTPOP comes out exactly when I'm starting the "real beginning" of my life @ the university with all that freedom that comes along. I came to the wrong places for the last 2 years (actually it was during the Born This Way era until now) and I finally found what I want to become. To finish, ARTPOP represents my love for pop music, for art. It describes me more than everything.

I will wait a few months before getting this tattooed on my skin (and if I don't like the album :blehga: ), but I'm quite sure it's what I want to have. I hope I can get this in november :)

I think tattoos are a form of art and definitely something that can be Gaga-Inspired

so I wanted to share my tattoos with you and see yours as well!

So please share your own!

Edit: I don't know how to insert photos I guess...

Edit: Thanks!

wUm4Z.jpg

Mxi7q.jpg

your Tattoo's are absolutly amazing  :shocked:

LoathingReality

I really wanna get 'find you freedom in the music' in the same place and font gaga has the poem, does anyone know what font it is?

I wanted my inner arm tattoo in the same font but it doesn't exist anywhere! I'm starting to think she or the tattoo artist drew it  :shrug:  

• 6 months later...

Archived