💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Personal Gaga Tattoos

SSION

Featured Posts

Jjang

I never posted it but Gaga wrote this out for me backstage :) the pic sucks and it was still fresh so

8RBVIMDl.jpg

I got it for many reasons, one being the day after superstorm Sandy or a few days after she tweeted a YouTube video of "No Floods" and it struck a chord with me. Not to mention its my favorite song of hers so it fits :flutter: I'm not even mad there's no apostrophe. I normally would be

The lightning bolt is lavender with LM for little monster, it healed horribly so I want to touch it up. I got it because I wanted to be beautiful and dangerous with my design work, and Gaga taught me to never be apologetic with my work so it fits

CRsj5.jpg

Lucky.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

Still looking for a font... Wanna get a tattoo on the back of my head, where Gaga has the cherub, saying:

Born Brave

Girl Power!

But I am lost on what font to use, can't find one I like enough...  I had this at first:

36324682_700.jpg

Taken from respectively the Terry x Gaga book and the Girl Power book (Spice Girls) But I'm not sure if it really fits me tbh...  And the fonts make the second rule look inferior to the first, which I don't like either. Ugh, decisions, decisions!

Currently only have a g-clef on my right ankle, Same thing as Gaga's first tattoo, same place as Starlight's first tattoo... Got it before I knew either of them, but that makes it feel extra special LoL

TheQueen

I've always wanted to ask Gaga to write lyrics on me and get them tattooed, never been able to decide but I think I've decided now haha

Zilla

Still looking for a font... Wanna get a tattoo on the back of my head, where Gaga has the cherub, saying:

Born Brave

Girl Power!

But I am lost on what font to use, can't find one I like enough...  I had this at first:

36324682_700.jpg

Taken from respectively the Terry x Gaga book and the Girl Power book (Spice Girls) But I'm not sure if it really fits me tbh...  And the fonts make the second rule look inferior to the first, which I don't like either. Ugh, decisions, decisions!

Currently only have a g-clef on my right ankle, Same thing as Gaga's first tattoo, same place as Starlight's first tattoo... Got it before I knew either of them, but that makes it feel extra special LoL

I'd try and find a shorter font, vertically for "born brave", and see how it looks :)

Thanks guys!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

this summer I am getting BELIEVE tattooed on my collarbone in the Born This Way font 

the words means a lot to me and my dad has being saying it to me for the past 6 years, it has a lot of significance to my actions as a person, and getting in the born this way font represents me being bis-xual and being born that way

Rainbowgynous

I'd try and find a shorter font, vertically for "born brave", and see how it looks :)

I'm thinking handwritings now, might be even prettier :)

degenerate

I want one eventually. I don't think Gaga has influenced me or made that much of an impact for me at this point for me to get something so permanent on my body. But I'm sure in the future I could think of a good one.

@OP I love yours. :)

• 2 weeks later...
LoathingReality

Here's mine. So the backstory: I wanted something that represented everything Gaga has done for me. And during the darkest period of my life (so far at least haha) Born This Way was released. And eventually the album was released. And I grew so much into my own skin and my own persona during that time thanks to her and her message.

So I decided to tattoo the portrait of the Born This Way single cover because it was the starting point of me mending back together as a whole again. Now I might not love Gaga as much as I do now in 30 years, but then I will have this to be remembered of how she helped me and how much I actually do love her.

tumblr_mm90pk7SY71r8dgfqo1_500.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Sister

tumblr_mm90pk7SY71r8dgfqo1_500.jpg

This is Beautiful!!!!!

Here's mine :

I got my tattoo just after Gaga got her Little Monster tattoo. It is a tribute to myself and my Mom, Marilyn Monroe, my late best friend and naturally Lady Gaga!

It's really important to me, as is the song So Happy I Could Die. I'll never regret it.

002_zps64ab01c3.jpg

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 1 month later...
WheresTheDoggo

450093697_700.jpg

I got this tattoo because ever since i started to 'get to know' Gaga, what her message was and I was inspired so much that i thought that when i was older enough, that i'd want to be able to be like her and do activism to help spread peace with others just like her and without Gaga, i don't know where i'd be today :)

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

This is Beautiful!!!!!

Here's mine :

I got my tattoo just after Gaga got her Little Monster tattoo. It is a tribute to myself and my Mom, Marilyn Monroe, my late best friend and naturally Lady Gaga!

It's really important to me, as is the song So Happy I Could Die. I'll never regret it.

1002_zps64ab01c3.jpg

I've wanted to get So Happy I Could Die in really awesome font on me forever!!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!

Bellatrix

Wow I could never get some of the tattoos some of you guys have I really hope she doesn't do something to piss you all off!

Haha, she said once that she's gonna make her best to make us not regret our tattoos :)

I don't have one yet, but I'm planning to get one.

Sister

I've wanted to get So Happy I Could Die in really awesome font on me forever!!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!

I Thank You x

And I wish you luck with deciding what you'll go for and let us see it here if and when you do, please!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

lilmonster2424

I really wanna get 'find you freedom in the music' in the same place and font gaga has the poem, does anyone know what font it is?

Archived