💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift occupies the entire Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'd rather have Harry, aka the male Taylor Swift and the new King of Pop, up there than Taylor, aka the real Taylor Swift :vegas:

C'mon back, As It Was :whitney:

this song came out in APRIL :messga:

it's time for her to sleep :messga:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I’m not even a Taylor fan but I LOVE seeing women win for once. Everyone here should celebrate this. 

Agreed, good for her.

pussycat

why are people so invested lmao just enjoy the music and go look at a list u do agree with like top recipes or something

Congratulations Taylor, she really deserves this. Hard work pays off. I really like genuine hard working artists so the fact Taylor and Gaga are mainstream artists in my lifetime, im thankful to the heavens. And Taylor is not problematic overall, so im happy that the biggest pop star right now is her. Imagine Taylor doing the SuperBowl, or her announcing her next stadium tour, or doing Coachella...girl still has alot to do, and these will demolish records as well.

r4therupbeat

I can smell a big change in the algorithm same as when Ed Sheeran did the same with the uk singles chart back in 2017 or whatever year that was

5 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Streaming is where the majority of consumption comes from and Midnights tracks were the most streamed last week. They are the most popular songs right now. Spotify reported 18 million unique listeners for Taylor on the release day with 228 million stream. That means each listener averaged 12.66 tracks and Midnights has 13 or 20 tracks depending on the version you listen to. The numbers aren’t sketchy at all

Thats not what i meant. Meaning, im not saying that theres something sketchy. But it shouldnt be allowed to have a whole ålbum charting. It could count double for the top 200 or something, dont know. Ofc if an ålbum is this masssive, all songs have the potential. And even more the first tracks plus promotional songs. 
doesnt mean we need all this songs clogging for a week or two and then fade to oblivion. Its not a good system 

SevenWonder
4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

So when Drake occupied 9 spots, the stats were NOT meaningless, but now they are? :laughga:

gaga thoughts GIF

It absolutely was meaningless when Drake did it. 100%. And ditto when Olivia nearly did it. And ditto again when Taylor did it. (For the record, I like Taylor a million times more than I like Drake.)

My dislike of how tracking the charts isn't much fun anymore has nothing to do with any given artist and everything to do with the, well, how meaningless tracking now is. Thought I was clear about that before. I hope I am now!

Any more questions? (I'm always happy to answer questions instead of people assuming things about me with a "Sure, Joanne" GIF. So just ask for any clarification and I'll do my best to answer succinctly.)

Archived