đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga sent BTW to Ryan Murphy exclusively for Glee covers

monketsharona

Featured Posts

i was in love with their bad romance cover back in the day but my lord, the applause one is atrocious :billie:

mother, what must i do?

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i was in love with their bad romance cover back in the day but my lord, the applause one is atrocious :billie:

I regret giving that version plays when I could’ve listened to the godly original:laughga:

littlepotter

I'm confused, the tribute episode was after applause. Why would she need to "sent them" BTW

chaeri pls

SlowLoris
1 hour ago, Meat said:

She has always been so sweet :kara:

Don't know how sweet it was as much as it was probably a good business decision for her to collect that royalty $$$...esp since she was in debt like $3 mil after the monster ball

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, Whigney Houstan said:

None of the tracks they did from BTW are even in the same episodes?

I think what happened here was: Gaga wanted Ryan Murphy to hear the songs early so he could mull over how they might fit into future episodes of Glee. 

Anderson123

That's really cool. I'm sure Gaga was very protective of not letting Born This Way leak so sending the whole album to a production team was pretty special.

Night Vision
26 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm confused, the tribute episode was after applause. Why would she need to "sent them" BTW

He's referring to the episode "Born This Way" in season 2 where they covered the song. It was shot in early 2011 before the song came out.

1 hour ago, SlowLoris said:

Don't know how sweet it was as much as it was probably a good business decision for her to collect that royalty $$$...esp since she was in debt like $3 mil after the monster ball

It’s still sweet

Archived