💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My concept posters for the ultimate Gaga tour!

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Let me know if you like this concept! (Not sure if this is the right area to post this in)

v-DJSSxs-d.webp

zc-Lac-CQ-d.webp

Sorry they're links (I couldn't get them to embed). :(

Okay can someone help me because embedding isn't working, hyperlinking isn't working, and just pasting the link in here isn't working! What will work!!!!????

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Love it. 

Imgur never embeds/loads on GGD. I upload to twitter and copy the link

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Love it. 

Imgur never embeds/loads on GGD. I upload to twitter and copy the link

Ahh okay. Did you just copy/paste the link into your browser?

Is there another image uploading site that GGD likes more that I could use?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

use https://postimages.org/

it embeds on ggd (copy the direct links)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

InTheCloset

Imagine she uses the same brutalist stage but the fan version one where there was no boxed style plus water was flowing under the stage. Someone here posted but i forgot

Where's the spunk, Adam?

GypsyVida
26 minutes ago, NATAH said:

THREE hours?! :messga:

they look great tho

like 2.5, 3. Not sure. Maybe I should come up with a setlist. I said 30 songs on the poster but I think some songs would be shortened to make it fit.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
28 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Imagine she uses the same brutalist stage but the fan version one where there was no boxed style plus water was flowing under the stage. Someone here posted but i forgot

I was thinking a stage with a massive 40 foot screen that has parts of the stage that separate, move up and down, side to side (kinda like Joanne WT) and then a U-shaped runway that extends pretty far out into the stadium, with a track on the outside edges that a circular stage can slowly move across with electric motors. Her piano could sit atop the circular stage and then she could sing ballads while she travels throughout the stadium floor.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

PartySick
2 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

It's not that we don't like Imgur, it's that they don't like us :bear: I think, a few years ago, they decided to lean into being more of a community site themselves rather than an image hosting site so they put a lot of forums on their block list. Now links from there won't embed on Invision based sites, like GGD. At least, that's how I understand it.

Anyway! I used PostImages and edited your art into the OP. I think the quality might have dipped at some point, which is probably my fault, but you should be able to fix it if you need to.

Great pics btw :flutter:

Especially great decision to leave Florida off the tour, this place is cursed :enigma:

💚

ChicaSkas

You can also try imgbb.com to upload your pics :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GypsyVida
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's not that we don't like Imgur, it's that they don't like us :bear: I think, a few years ago, they decided to lean into being more of a community site themselves rather than an image hosting site so they put a lot of forums on their block list. Now links from there won't embed on Invision based sites, like GGD. At least, that's how I understand it.

Anyway! I used PostImages and edited your art into the OP. I think the quality might have dipped at some point, which is probably my fault, but you should be able to fix it if you need to.

Great pics btw :flutter:

Especially great decision to leave Florida off the tour, this place is cursed :enigma:

That makes sense. I'll use PostImages from now on.

And thank you for doing that!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived