Meta Mart 352 Posted October 27, 2022 Author Share Posted October 27, 2022 2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said: “Just don’t become Hitler” everyday I try not to. The best thing he ever did was kill the leader of the Nazi party Hitler doesn't own geometry. I wouldn't go there. But I just like to say it. **** his bullshit, and **** his gears of war. By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meta Mart 352 Posted October 27, 2022 Author Share Posted October 27, 2022 It is demented to think how they turned the nation into that judgement mobbing that became holocaust. Never forget. By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 Someone care to explain to me in 50 words or less what this Tetra stuff is??? I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,212 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 ikuu ikuu 💦 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lona Delery 7,227 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 wtf is going on in here Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,030 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 25 minutes ago, Oriane said: I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up @PartySick is starting a cult legal in this site So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NichuuB 43,788 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 Mine is Nico Bhee Property of @Whale Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NichuuB 43,788 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 4 hours ago, Oriane said: I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up just like climate change Property of @Whale Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,940 Posted October 27, 2022 Share Posted October 27, 2022 10 hours ago, Pennywise said: @PartySick is starting a cult legal in this site Sure, why not Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gaga 4foot7 44 Posted October 31, 2022 Share Posted October 31, 2022 cava dour AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gaga 4foot7 44 Posted October 31, 2022 Share Posted October 31, 2022 On 10/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, Meta Mart said: Hitler doesn't own geometry. I wouldn't go there. But I just like to say it. **** his bullshit, and **** his gears of war. "geometry" GURL!!! YOU MEAN GERMANY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meta Mart 352 Posted October 31, 2022 Author Share Posted October 31, 2022 On 10/27/2022 at 8:49 PM, Oriane said: I googled it and found nothing about it so not only does none of it make sense, but OP also made it up You will start to see them errywhere By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted November 1, 2022 Share Posted November 1, 2022 5 hours ago, gaga 4foot7 said: cava dour ??? Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.