💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn, generated by AI

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

holy **** that's amazing. can u do some more?

I found it on Twitter  lol 

RAMROD

Lemme save it real quik :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS

People better get ready for a more ‘grounded’ in reality Harley Quinn. I’m sure her look will still be edgy and colorful, but it certainly won’t look as comic book as other iterations, very similar to Joaquin’s Joker

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

pop a 911

I don’t think people realize that it’s probably going to be her as Harleen Quinzel, the psychiatrist. It’s supposed to take place in the asylum and it will probably just be how the doctor falls in love with the Joker. I don’t know why everyone thinks it’ll be full on crazy Harley the entire movie. If anything she will become Harley Quinn in the ending setting up for a sequel.

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Gagaplayer315

Not people hyping themselves when Joaquin looked like this 95% of the time in the first Joker movie

_108582661_joker2.jpg

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

I don’t think people realize that it’s probably going to be her as Harleen Quinzel, the psychiatrist. It’s supposed to take place in the asylum and it will probably just be how the doctor falls in love with the Joker. I don’t know why everyone thinks it’ll be full on crazy Harley the entire movie. If anything she will become Harley Quinn in the ending setting up for a sequel.

this. i feel like the best part about this opportunity for gaga is that she’ll likely get to show the gradual transition into madness, setting her up for an iconic performance if she does it right 

gaga 4foot7

On 10/25/2022 at 9:00 AM, EGOT2027 said:

this. i feel like the best part about this opportunity for gaga is that she’ll likely get to show the gradual transition into madness, setting her up for an iconic performance if she does it right 

she is going to serve at it then. 

all she needs to do is re-create the ARTPOP era.

(no hate, I loooove ARTPOP)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived