Jump to content
politics

Rishi Sunak Becomes The First POC & Asian British PM


RAMROD

Featured Posts

Monster647
14 minutes ago, Vicks said:

is it too early to thirst over him? he is kinda hot..Congrats UK. 

 

Also an Indian Origin person becoming the PM of UK.. same UK which colonized India for 200+ years and looted all their wealth. Life comes full circle I guess.. I hope his term is successful and he is there to stay as the PM for 10-15 years. 

He’s an Oxford PPEr. That’s like having another Etonian PM. 

If anything, I’d say this is a win for the old Empire & new Commonwealth of Nations…

An originally foreign resource being integrated into the existing system for the benefit of the nation increasing the collective net output and capabilities of the society. That’s peak immigration performance there…

I really don’t understand the narrative that now India has the upper hand because Britain has a PM of Indian origin. No, they are still losing valuable assets, this time in the form of bright minds, to the West. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Vicks said:

I hope his term is successful and he is there to stay as the PM for 10-15 years. 

you really said this with ur full chest huh

Ugh Disgusted GIF

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
19 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Ff10HLIXgAAC05h?format=jpg&name=medium

no GE, it's over for us

Imagine the UK's new prime minister encouraging violence against insubordinate MPs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

:glamourpuss:

Your Tories are like Macron if we didn't scare him on the regular...

And you guys scare them with strikes since months! :saladga:

Sometimes I think that them being so soul-less for years will bring human politicians as a reaction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying for the day Tories will lose election. I just hope Scotland will become Independent as soon as possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

 

His whole speech was awkward as hell, he looked like a motionless hologram 

she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Did he got stage fright? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...