Jump to content
society

Climate activists throw mashed potato at Monet painting in Germany


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Can you write an accusing comment without electrical energy waste? 
we often forget ourselves and our part-take in the ecology 

Uhm im just referring to the fact that they are saying that there are people who dont have food but yet here they are wasting food

Link to post
Share on other sites

LaLuna

Stop. Just stop. You're not helping the planet by wasting food and vandalizing works of art.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TSUNAMI
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

Uhm im just referring to the fact that they are saying that there are people who dont have food but yet here they are wasting food

I know, My reply to your was general opinion on how sometimes we need to justify some actions for the attempt of greater good. I care more about hungry people than art. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheSine

I told you they were going to do this again. I told you! I hope that painting was covered this time. 

💛
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sociopath, good riddance. So many ways to protest. Go vandalise some banks, throw rotten tomatoes to big insurance company big shots, you name it. So much things to do. What is this lazy crap and how on earth they pass security?????? A museum with monet let’s a person enter with a bag without a full scan. Weird

They better use they’re bodies as martyrs and throw themselves in front of a crude oil ship or whatever, not sacrifice cultural heritage

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I know, My reply to your was general opinion on how sometimes we need to justify some actions for the attempt of greater good. I care more about hungry people than art. 

Oke fair but i would use paint instead of food

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Killa said:

Sociopath, good riddance. So many ways to protest. Go vandalise some banks, throw rotten tomatoes to big insurance company big shots, you name it. So much things to do. What is this lazy crap and how on earth they pass security?????? A museum with monet let’s a person enter with a bag without a full scan. Weird

They better use they’re bodies as martyrs and throw themselves in front of a crude oil ship or whatever, not sacrifice cultural heritage

don't act like Greenpeace, WWF and Peta haven't been doing all these things the last 50 years and what happened? N O T H I N G

If you don't throw things in their direct face ppl simply won't care

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

don't act like Greenpeace, WWF and Peta haven't been doing all these things the last 50 years and what happened? N O T H I N G

If you don't throw things in their direct face ppl simply won't care

 

 

6602867a.jpg

skynews-picasso-protest-melbourne_592580

 

We have 50 years of activists vandalizing Picassos to know that it is not a very effective form of activism.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...