Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Crown Season 5 Trailer

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

I’m a huge fan of the show and I realize that they dramatize events.

Love the trailer.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

HookerOnAChurch

Love it already. I'm obsessed with this show. Imelda Staunton will be a great Queen Elisabeth II. She's incredible. This season is the most anticipated of all.. I guess.. 

Rahrahbitchson

Bitter Sweet Symphony putting more drama to it:applause: does anyone know if the show will portray queens death? I mean how long is the show gonna last or until what events?

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Bolkins

I’m so excited for this, there’s been so much backlash and it’s not even been aired yet. You know it’s going to juicy af :vegas:

darkgaga

Oh no. Umbridge is playing the Queen. The hate I just feel seeing her face after the excellent acting in Harry Potter is everything I feel when I see he nowadays. Says something about what a great actress she is though!

18 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Bitter Sweet Symphony putting more drama to it:applause: does anyone know if the show will portray queens death? I mean how long is the show gonna last or until what events?

the 6th season is greenlit and "the final season" and rumored to go up to maybe 2005 or 2006. But I feel like they'll green light a 7th season now that the queen's died to cover everything. Might as well finish the story IMO. 

RAMROD

Finally! :woohoo:

5th is the season I most look forward cos it is in the 90s and I was already exist in this era. It will hit close to home :giveup:

Wonder if there will be scenes where Prince Charles meets the Spice Girls? It was quite a scandal back then cos Geri & Mel B kisses his cheek :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

29 minutes ago, fraann said:

why do they always choose cute men to play charles

LMAO this!!! then i have to have a crush on him and then the real charles is like EW to me and it creates this war inside myself

CyanDante

Did they cast the actual Camillah for the role? Cause the similarity :wtfga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived