Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, Meat said:

Wait, how is she wearing a blackpink t shirt in 2004? :air:

This has to be newer.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, blackpink said:

she was a y2k baddie omg :giveup:

It's giving me Candy vibes so much :giveup: :bradley:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HookerOnAChurch

She's so beautiful omg. With brunette hair she really seems an Italian girl. 

LaLuna

Gaga looks great with blonde hair, but let's be honest, her natural color suits her better. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

JazzGa

Something about that photo doesn't look like it's from 2004. Did someone put modern filters on it or something?

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, JazzGa said:

Something about that photo doesn't look like it's from 2004. Did someone put modern filters on it or something?

It's a professional photoshoot.

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

It's a professional photoshoot.

It just occured to me that since she was studying acting she would have needed headshots for Boiling Points, The Sopranos, etc. So they are professional headshots

Omegahedron
On 10/20/2022 at 1:22 AM, LilyLark said:

Cute.

If these are real-then I really don't understand the 'she had so much plastic surgery' bit fans do. She obviously had some surgery, but the majority is fillers because she looks pretty similar to this right now (her face isn't as full, but that's pretty common due to age). Oddly enough, she looks closer to this now then she did in 2008-2012 (maybe it was her weight back then/hairstyle).

I was going to say exactly the same. Circa 2008 her face had a really different look that just catches people out, but this very much looks like the typical Gaga you might even get today. And although there is clearly some editing to the picture quality (there's been some smoothing of texture and play with the lighting), major photoshooting of faces to edit features and body shape was not common around 2004 (I remember 👴), particularly for young never-heard-of artists, so I would trust what I am seeing in these photos.

Smother Em Eh

Gorgeous and people had the nerve to call her ugly? B*tch where? She’s a total girl next door beauty when she wants to be 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived