Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Meat said:

Wait, how is she wearing a blackpink t shirt in 2004? :air:

i think those last 2 pics are just recent photos to compare :rip:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen this ! :flutter: stunning eyes! Like someone said above, it's so interesting that I can totally see today's Gaga in these pictures. 

BeautyisaLie
On 10/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, Meat said:

There’s more :nooo:

FfdUH7GXEAMyJ0C?format=jpg&name=small

I forgot how to breathe for a second :giveup:

🎼 It's dark but just a game. 🖤🎧

LilyLark

Cute.

If these are real-then I really don't understand the 'she had so much plastic surgery' bit fans do. She obviously had some surgery, but the majority is fillers because she looks pretty similar to this right now (her face isn't as full, but that's pretty common due to age). Oddly enough, she looks closer to this now then she did in 2008-2012 (maybe it was her weight back then/hairstyle).

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Cute.

If these are real-then I really don't understand the 'she had so much plastic surgery' bit fans do. She obviously had some surgery, but the majority is fillers because she looks pretty similar to this right now (her face isn't as full, but that's pretty common due to age). Oddly enough, she looks closer to this now then she did in 2008-2012 (maybe it was her weight back then/hairstyle).

Compared to other celebrities I actually don’t think she’s had much work done. Girl just loves her fillers and most fans think fillers and botox = major plastic surgery.

She also hasn’t had anything done to her body which is rare.

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I was only 13/14 in 2004 :poot: it's scary how time flies :bradley:

Right? I'm Feb 86 and Gaga is March 86. its so weird. And i remember 2008 and Just Dance ALL OVER so cali radio like it was yesterday :bradley:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S
3 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Uhm are we sure these aren’t madr by that AI software thingy

I thought that also... it's so hard to distinguish now :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SharkmanthaC
34 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Right? I'm Feb 86 and Gaga is March 86. its so weird. And i remember 2008 and Just Dance ALL OVER so cali radio like it was yesterday :bradley:

The way there are so many babies here. I feel so old. :messga:

These photos are gorgeous though. 

she/her/hers

I feel like I’ve seen these before?  But anyways awww I love seeing Stefani pix! She was so young :heart: I feel like a mom in a way? Haha even though she’s older 

7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Cute.

Yes, people tend to mix plastic surgery with fillers even though they’re completely different. Gaga’s fillers are temporary and we’ve seen them dissolve from time to time. Remember the lockdown period? She was looking really young and even her bunny teeth were visible like before. 

Archived