• Last Reply
7 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

my siblings and i all live in different states. how will this work lol

location data + IP addresses

mother, what must i do?

EGOT2027
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

location data + IP addresses

but then wouldn’t a friend using your account just look like another sibling? i guess each profile could have its own location but still what about traveling? also couldn’t you just make your friend a profile (i know there’s a max but)

(i’m not questioning you i’m genuinely curious lol)

3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

but then wouldn’t a friend using your account just look like another sibling? i guess each profile could have its own location but still what about traveling? also couldn’t you just make your friend a profile (i know there’s a max but)

netflix will know where the device is regardless of who's logging in and i imagine there's an algorithm in place to detect when a login is regularly away from the 'home' IP address

mother, what must i do?

VasilisVas

So if I’m logged in at my parent’s home but logged on in my own condo in a different town, I’d that still considered “sharing”? :saladga:

sillynate

rip :rip: my best friend was supposed to give me her username and password once the 70’s show revival is out. She literally has only two profiles on her account, one for her and one for her kids 

ahoy mateys! 

TortureMeOnReplay
23 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

I believe they said that any time you leave your own address for more than 2 weeks. 

RebeldeFaith

I already cancelled my subscription a while ago. Not even Gaga content will make me go back. :madge:

Something something idk

DiamondHeart326

My question is they offer a family account so how do they figure this out. Like my niece and I share one but we do not live in the same household but we pay together splitting the cost. Also we travel a lot so just cuz I use a different tv or device they're going to charge us more? **** that I'll just pirate off TeaTv or some **** cuz this is a joke. 

I think Im gonna do just fine without netflix subscription... there is already enough interesting content to watch on Prime and Disney plus... Netflix just seems interested in sucking out the blood from its users instead of serving decent content. Hope Bezos buys it in future or smth. 

Taylucifer

so they just reported that they gain subscribers for the first time in 2 quarters and they wanna lose them now? ok:saladga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Sepsami

And this is legal? Thats like a customer saying oh im not paying my sub this month because I didnt watch anything all month. :neyde:

What if me and a friend just share a sub for 2 screens? Is it mandatory each household NEEDS to have their own account? Mess

Sepsami

If account sharing is that big of a problem for them I'd rather have they be upfront about it and increase the sub fee. Sneaky practices like this piss me off so much :madge:

Archived