Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Olivia Wilde got rid of her dog for Harry Styles

Kimmo

Featured Posts

This is the second part of this crazy saga :partysick:

Harry-Styles-and-Olivia-Wilde-2022-billb
Bullet points from the article:

•In the second part of DailyMail.com's exclusive interview, Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde's ex-nanny revealed the actress was still stringing him along after their split 

•Wilde told Sudeikis they were through on November 8, soon after she began her romance with Harry Styles 

•But she continued sending her estranged fiancé loving texts and occasionally sleeping in the same bed until the end of December 2020, the nanny claims

•'She's a mess,' Sudeikis said of Wilde in a text to the nanny. 'A deeply hurting mess'

•'She's not living in the real world,' he added

Wilde, 38, was so smitten with Styles, 28, she even gave her dog Gordon away within weeks of meeting the British singer to free up more time to spend with him

•Sudeikis had also told the nanny that Wilde's need for Styles was like a drug addiction and complained that their therapist wasn't doing more about it 

Source

Hottie Detector

bionic

obligatory 'olivia also told the nanny that she was staying at an adults-only hotel so the nanny needed to babysit, but in reality she was going to harry's house (streaming now)'

buy bionic

in a strange sense, if a much younger man was paying me (not Olivia) attention who happens to be a big f-ing deal to the world, I would also be like oh lemme get as much time with that as possible. But still crazy to do all the things she be doin', get help girl!

✧ ✧ ✧

RAMROD

Nnn, she is really simping for him. What is happening?? :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Also, she doesn't deserve dogs. Do not trust people who can easily have their pets away for someone :giveup:

Say, if back in the day, I were to date somebody who make choose and uncompromisable, the choice is already obvious. :partysick:

RAMROD
Just now, snakes said:

Excuse my ignorance but are they currently dating or is this old? 

Hary and Olivia is currently dating, yes 

bionic
1 minute ago, snakes said:

Excuse my ignorance but are they currently dating or is this old? 

the relationship is ongoing

buy bionic

This is absolutely disgusting but at this point im concerned how Jason Sudeikis feels about all this becoming public with very private details at large. I like the nanny for dragging Olivia through dirt but I hope JS is at a better place and doesn’t mind the news about all this at this point.

You know whats funny? Because Harry Styles is a man, the word "homewrecker" hasn't been written or told once. Not even once :bear: yet it's what he is

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

You know whats funny? Because Harry Styles is a man, the word "homewrecker" hasn't been written or told once. Not even once :bear: yet it's what he is

Devil works hard, but his agents works harder :diane:

Archived