Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Ok :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChicaSkas

This is sadly true. My once great adoration of spicy food led me to painfully lose an organ. So yeah. Agreed. I miss that gallbladder all the time. Bummer that they dont do transplants. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hieronymus

Capsaicin (the compound that creates spiciness) is a natural preservative so it could've had evolutionary benefits to have spice tolerance. Who knows where we'd be today if the tongues of the ancient world had less caucasity

Stephen

Well a lot of spicy food ALSO has good flavor. It's 2 different things - the flavor, and the heat.

I don't like spicy foods with no flavor. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

yasss daddy shove that big spicy pepper right up my a$$:ohwell:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Reginald

Yes. Does anyone think popcorn is food for masochists, as well? :popcorn: I used to love it, but the feeling of popcorn stuck in hard-to-reach places between teeth is really infuriating :lmao: 

Monster647
35 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Capsaicin (the compound that creates spiciness) is a natural preservative so it could've had evolutionary benefits to have spice tolerance. Who knows where we'd be today if the tongues of the ancient world had less caucasity

Capsaicin is the compound of chilli peppers that create hot spiciness.

Spices that were used for food preservation can be like salt, mustard seeds, cumin… Not “hot spice”. 

Spicy =/= Hot

40 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is sadly true. My once great adoration of spicy food led me to painfully lose an organ. So yeah. Agreed. I miss that gallbladder all the time. Bummer that they dont do transplants. 

Also Miss @ChicaSkas biting the tip of a habanero to impress her crush… knowing damn well she has no gallbladder left..

chewing-oprah.gif

Hottie Detector

Archived