celeb

Michaela Coel for US Vogue [Nov '22]

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Ok first off, I am a little shook because US Vogue usually does black and brown people so dirty with the lighting!! Secondly, this is the first Vogue cover shot in Ghana which seems so historic to me! 

VO1122_Cover_logo.jpg

She also speaks about the importance of playing a queer character in the upcoming Black Panther sequel and how this may inspire her own people in Ghana (which is currently trying to pass anti-LGBT laws on top of several others that already exist). 

I encourage you to view the videos from the shoot because Miss M'am has a face card that NEVER declines! Black AMEX, NO LIMIT!! :tony:

Source: https://www.vogue.com/article/michaela-coel-november-cover-2022-interview

Snapchat: @phantasmas

• phantasmas changed the title to Michaela Coel for US Vogue [Nov '22]
Cavadour

What a beauty. Served ancient city style. Love her acting too.

edit : supercool videos !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Leblanc

Love her so much, her speeches give you a really nice insight into her mind. She's really talented and I love to see her being highlighted like this, she onto some really big things now I love to see it.

Coven Season

Guillaume Hamon

She has a spectacular body and facial bones structure... Seriously she would be a better model than 95% of professional models.

She could sign a model deal in parallel to her movie/TV career like Taylor Momsen and Beyoncé did back then.

They were often getting brand deals adapted to their schedule. :vegas:

Archived