Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jared Leto to play Karl Lagerfeld in an upcoming biopic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thisguyN
6 hours ago, Meat said:

Where is this coming from? He has loved Gaga since the beginning 

Has he? I haven’t come across him discussing Gaga, but during the press tour some fans were upset about him for some reactions he gave towards Gaga if I remember correctly. It gave me the impression he wasn’t so much into her. Someone pls correct me if I’m wrong.

either way, I love his movies and music. Talent through and through.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

Has he? I haven’t come across him discussing Gaga, but during the press tour some fans were upset about him for some reactions he gave towards Gaga if I remember correctly. It gave me the impression he wasn’t so much into her. Someone pls correct me if I’m wrong.

Idk seems like they have always had a good equation
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtKYOsFJwLOO1hcaD5YY_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaizOb3lWz6lz0GjAgx4X

Joshie S
40 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

13 minutes ago, Meat said:

Idk seems like they have always had a good equation
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtKYOsFJwLOO1hcaD5YY_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaizOb3lWz6lz0GjAgx4X

the only hate was made up by the fans because they had nothing to gossip about during the HoG press tours.

I believe he has nothing but respect for Gaga. 

The fans over dramatise his facial expressions then suddenly he hates her? lmao :saladga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

ProfessionalClown

I mean hes the perfect one to play him.  Good friends with him, he has very strong facial features,  definitely has the fashion sense.

Rat Boy
10 hours ago, Meat said:

He did a good job. It was Ridley’s fault that he couldn’t decide if he wanted the movie to be campy like Jared or serious like Gaga.

10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

For sure, but I don’t think she should be used in the context of this film as a counter-example to campiness.

dont.gif

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Regina George

Why this man keeps getting roles is the biggest question I have. It was dreadful watching him in House Of Gucci. 

Aussie

Jared needs to be careful with his choices. His Joker was most hated and Morbius was a commercial and ratings flop for a Marvel licences movie. I actually liked him in HOG though

Archived