✨hello? fashion police? this carpet needs a steaming✨
  • LMAO 3
CoolTrainerTerry
34 minutes ago, Bowman said:

WHY IS HE ALWAYS SHOUTING :air:

He's a human caps lock

• Like 5
Ziggy

The should be seeing my kids 100% of the time but we’re separated…

like you’re not entitled to marriage to Kim dude :laughga: and clearly you are way more erratic than Kim (a shocking thing to cross my mind lmao) so the court isn’t about to give the kids to you most of the time lmao

RenegAde

pete tattooing the kid's names on himself was weird at most but it's not the gross violation that Kanye and his new sidekick are making out to be.

kanye if you wanted to be such a present father you wouldn't move to Wyoming when you were still married to Kim. 

ShayCristoforo

tbh they all need help. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
TheSine

This is terrible. Sometimes,  I wonder what goes on in Ye's head when he does things like this. 

TheSine
moonsago

Not him playing the ‘black man’ card when it’s convenient to try and manipulate the narrative a day after wearing the WLM shirt. Sir, make up your mind. Do you feel discriminated as a black man or not? Do you care about your races problems or not? The hypocrisy and nerve. 

• Thanks 10
Meat

At this point he’s only making it easier for Kim to gain full custody of the kids. 

• Thanks 4
waterfall

these people so embarrassing… always airing out their family drama to the public… it was funny at first but now it’s getting too much

hoping the kids are at least doing okay tho and not noticing this stuff online 

Fresco

Imo, he seems like such a control freak that he cannot accept even a birthday party without him. I thought that children of separated/divorced parents always got 2 birthday parties, 1 with mom and 1 with dad, not together. 2 parties because they have 2 families, separate.

:air::saladga:

Imo, he was just worried that the party he put on wasn't as good, like a competition in his mind. Now we all get to witness his all caps rant because he had to do a separate party.  He made this public because he wants people to talk about his all caps ranting, I guess.:huh:

Every time I see his all caps rant, I imagine that Kim must be so relieved to have separated.

doraemon

Britney did not deserve to be in conservatorship, but Ye does.

• Like 1
ALGAYDO

It’s pretty clear that one of two things is going on 

1) this is all fake drama drummed-up by Kanye to stay relevant and in the public eye as much as possible, or 

2) he has sever mental health issues that need to be addressed ASAP before he does something really tragic