Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
other

Taylor Swift Updates Spotify


Featured Posts

Flippy

Finally! :tony: It's happening!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetal Halcyon

I still think it's coming on October 11th. AKA Coming out today. That is ONE WEEK from today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
EGOT2027
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I still think it's coming on October 11th. AKA Coming out today. That is ONE WEEK from today. 

why oct 11th? i was assuming she updated her profile bc they were getting the song in the database for friday. i feel like gaga updated hers on the tuesday or so of stupid love’s release week

Edited by EGOT2027
Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

why oct 11th? i was assuming she updated her profile bc they were getting the song in the database for friday. i feel like gaga updated hers on the tuesday or so of stupid love’s release week

It’s a Gaylor rumor on tiktok 

Link to post
Share on other sites
zakariah

totally forgot the album was coming out on 21 october, i'm surprised it's taking her this long to release even a snippet of the single

Link to post
Share on other sites
EGOT2027
1 hour ago, zakariah said:

totally forgot the album was coming out on 21 october, i'm surprised it's taking her this long to release even a snippet of the single

i think most people think she was waiting for the new grammy cycle (which started a few days ago)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...