Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brad Pitt allegedly ‘choked,’ hit ‘frightened’ kids in Angelina Jolie plane

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The same people who vehemently defend Johnny Depp about to start defending him too :reductive:

Nah this checks out for Brad 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice
7 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Yes, you need a concrete proof Because legally word means nothing without a proof.

I know right? I think people here are simply CHILDS.

Answer this: I'm in a relationship and after we broke up I claim she was abusing me. Of course I'm lying and I simply want revenge 'cause she was the one to break up with me. According to your childish process of thoughts she's the one going to jail, no?

7 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

There's NO history of abuse. He was and maybe is still an alcholic but that doesn't make him an abuser. Amber on the contrary was already arrested for abusing her ex-girlfriend and her sister claimed she was abused by her.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Who are you gonna defend next? R Kelly?

KarmaPolice
Just now, Meat said:

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Who are you gonna defend next? R Kelly?

R Kelly was guilty, end of the story.

Answer my question instead of raising these useless points: I'm in a relationship and after we broke up I claim she was abusing me. Of course I'm lying and I simply want revenge 'cause she was the one to break up with me. According to your childish process of thoughts she's the one going to jail, no?

Ivannn
4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I know right? I think people here are simply CHILDS.

Answer this: I'm in a relationship and after we broke up I claim she was abusing me. I'm lying and I simply want revenge 'cause she was the one to break up with me. According to your childish process of thoughts she's going to jail 'cause I simply invented that lie no?

Well, according to some users here your ex is sentenced for life! 

Just now, KarmaPolice said:

R Kelly was guilty, end of the story.

Answer my question instead of raising these useless points: I'm in a relationship and after we broke up I claim she was abusing me. Of course I'm lying and I simply want revenge 'cause she was the one to break up with me. According to your childish process of thoughts she's the one going to jail, no?

“Useless points” :billie: there’s actual proof of all the despicable things he has done in his life and it’s all out in the open. Imagine defending that. Shameful. 

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Meat said:

“Useless points” :billie: there’s actual proof of all the despicable things he has done in his life and it’s all out in the open. Imagine defending that. Shameful. 

Again, your not answering my question. I know you CAN'T answer cause if you do you'll simply see how wrong you are. And you're yet to SHOW ME proofs of actual phisical abuse to Amber

KarmaPolice

And now he LMAOing me to avoid answering me. Imagine siding with THAT. Such a fascist way of thinking.

2 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Again, your not answering my question. I know you CAN'T answer cause if you do you'll simply see how wrong you are. And you're yet to SHOW ME proofs of actual phisical abuse to Amber

I don’t need to answer anything to rapist sympathisers. 

And now he LMAOing me to avoid answering me. Imagine siding with THAT. Such a fascist way of thinking.

Imagine siding with someone who talks like this. IMAGINE.

KarmaPolice
18 minutes ago, Meat said:

I don’t need to answer anything to rapist sympathisers. 

Now THAT'S an answer. Again, you prooved how awfully childish you are. I'm no rapist sympathiser, i simply support truth. Now go out and try to learn how to properly handle a mature discussion

Moonlight on Water

you guys need to shut up about amber and johnny. I wish the world would forget them, Jesus christ.

I hope brad gets what he deserves

she/her

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Meat said:

Imagine siding with someone who talks like this. IMAGINE.

He's a vile piece of ****, who's contraddicting you on this? But an abuser? WHERE?

He's a vile piece of ****

I’m glad you agree at least. I won’t derail this thread any further.

Economy
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Oh so we need concrete proof of abuse because victims’ words aren’t enough? :oprah:

For wanting legal action or cancelling someone? Yes

If proof isn't available, not prosecuting the alleged attacker doesn't automatically mean u can't still be sympathetic to victim, hear them out, emotionally support them and take them seriously and to whatever extent possible investigate. The way some ppl talk ud think giving some benefit of the doubt if there's no proof automatically means u have to disregard the victim and brush them off

This modern idea that u have to go full blown take just 1 side all the time when u don't have all the facts, especially for online celebs u never even met personally baffles me to say the least

Edit: I wanna add that in the past victims were just shamed or never taken seriously. Now some ppl want the other extreme where any allegation is automatically believed without proof which is a very slippery slope for what should be very obvious reasons and if they aren't obvious to u, perhaps u need to work on your reasoning abilities

Somewhere in between these extremes is more sensible. Take the victim seriously and don't just disregard or accuse them of lying cuz abuse is no joke. And u don't want to make them afraid to speak up...

But in turn don't turn on the supposed guilty one too harshly either until proof is available. When u don't know for certain u have to give both the benefit of the doubt simultaneously even if it seems clear one is more likely to be telling the truth than the other. But any shred of doubt is relevant

Archived