Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

TheTimes: Russia might conduct a nuclear test on its borders -unconfirmed!


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

I hate his stupid face. He's willing to use nuclear force on Ukraine and for what? To take control of a completely uninhabitable area? Not to mention the major effects this would have on the rest of the world, and the countless innocent civilian lives lost.

I hope the world never comes to this. It reminds me of that scene in Madam Secretary where they think Russia sent over 500 nukes to destroy the US and the US gov't was about to retaliate with equal force, which would've effectively pretty much destroyed the world, only to find out it was a false alarm just before launching the missiles. Super scary stuff man.

Edited by GypsyVida
Stream RENAISSANCE
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
54 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I hate his stupid face. He's willing to use nuclear force on Ukraine and for what? To take control of a completely uninhabitable area? Not to mention the major effects this would have on the rest of the world, and the countless innocent civilian lives lost.

The idea is that Russia might drop a nuke in the Black Sea next to Ukraine's EEZ ''to flex its muscles''. Thankfully it will take more than a nuke to make Ukraine inhabitable. They make mention of the idea of a small nuke being used somewhere and this is not apocalyptic in of itself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
palma

I live in a city by the Black Sea alongside 20 million people :bear: 

Can someone already take out Putin :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, palma said:

I live in a city by the Black Sea alongside 20 million people :bear: 

Can someone already take out Putin :bear:

I was looking where this supposed location might be and the only option 1) in the Black Sea; 2) close to the Ukrainian border would be around Mykolaiv or Odesa. So pretty far from Turkey, ideally it won't create a tsunami. :bear:

flokamb5vvl31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

cache_728x3000_Analog_medium_1463262_126

Link to post
Share on other sites
palma
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was looking where this supposed location might be and the only option 1) in the Black Sea; 2) close to the Ukrainian border would be around Mykolaiv or Odesa. So pretty far from Turkey, ideally it won't create a tsunami. :bear:

flokamb5vvl31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

cache_728x3000_Analog_medium_1463262_126

I don’t expect a tsunami but some fallout may happen. Back when Chernobyl happened the Pontic region of Turkey was affected… Although the wind took most of the toxic stuff to Belarus. But thanks :bear:

Ngl i wouldn’t mind if it were to hit the Eastern Black Sea coast its kinda the Turkish Alabama there :billie:

Link to post
Share on other sites
swakby
1 hour ago, palma said:

I don’t expect a tsunami but some fallout may happen. Back when Chernobyl happened the Pontic region of Turkey was affected… Although the wind took most of the toxic stuff to Belarus. But thanks :bear:

Ngl i wouldn’t mind if it were to hit the Eastern Black Sea coast its kinda the Turkish Alabama there :billie:

Reported

Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeitgeist

Well, I guess I‘m buying some iodine pills tomorrow 

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonkers

omg what if getting nuked turns me into a super hero dog?

I don't want all THAT responsibility :saladga:

1000_F_336726435_Hl7PxDpAdajwqpujl7eax5h

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...