Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Chromatica Ball performance you excited to see?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I honestly cannot wait to watch the TCB concert and see how insane it'll look from a professional film recording perspective. The YouTube clips we got already look epic and they're just fan uploads.

For me I'm really looking forward to seeing how they recorded "Alice". I know many felt it was lacking something, but I bet it'll translate better when we watch it on DVD, streaming and so on.

Wbu...

SimonBaetens

I’m intrigued to see how they handled Free Woman! And how they will weave together the interludes and performances. I’m praying for some backstage footage as well.

If I had to choose just one, Replay! I'm excited for the whole film though! I was at the LA show, but it'd be cool to see the drone footage of entire audience and the light up bracelets from an aerial view! I saw drones flying around so :enigma:

2 minutes ago, JGD said:

If I had to choose just one, Replay! I'm excited for the whole film though! I was at the LA show, but it'd be cool to see the drone footage of entire audience and the light up bracelets from an aerial view! I saw drones flying around so :enigma:

Haha I noticed the drones too! :ally:

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

I’m intrigued to see how they handled Free Woman! And how they will weave together the interludes and performances. I’m praying for some backstage footage as well.

What if they omit the interludes like the monsterball tour 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Starmie25
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

The interludes better all be included, please God ga

Starmie25
2 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Backstage footage, but I'd prefer it as a separate thing. I don't want it to be intertwined with the actual show running time

River

The Miami one because it's short and to the point.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Flippy

When she sang 1000 Doves — wait :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

River
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

When she sang 1000 Doves — wait :madge:

she sang 1000 Dove, deodorant for man to her dancers :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

Then I will sue them for homophobic violence!

I'm excited to see the interludes, because they were so amazing in person (altho I did not get to see the last one because Florida:bradley:) so I really hope they leave them in:diane:

Archived