celeb

HDD & Page Six: Taylor Swift planning "massive" & "ambitious" stadium tour

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

Hits Daily Double:

Fd67RqdXwAo2xWG?format=jpg&name=medium

Page Six:

Taylor Swift is plotting a massive stadium tour for the summer of 2023, multiple sources tell Page Six exclusively.

“Taylor has some really ambitious plans in place,” one insider teases. “She’s excited to get back on the road after such a long but fruitful break.” A second source shares that several shows have already been booked.

taylor-swift-reputation-tour.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Isn’t that what they said abt TCB:enigma:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Alfonso

I think it was already expected, now I'm just wondering if we'll get more re-releases until then... 

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, palma said:

Massive ambitious summer stadium tour? What's next green hair and mechanical horses? :samanthac:

reputation tour was already a “stadium tour” 

Anderson123

Massive ambitious Stadium Tour. 

Let me guess, money is not an issue, most complex Taylor Swift stage, 10 times bigger than Rammstein? :yennefer:

StrawberryBlond

To think, she'll have 4 albums worth of material to tour with that she's never performed on tour before. If it weren't for the pandemic, she would already have covered her post-Reputation albums with tours but now she has a lot to pack in. I don't really know how she'll do it but I guess when it comes to putting in older songs, she'll stick to ones that sound closest to the current era. And as she's been on such a long break, she'll have the demand to literally tour the entire world with ease. This could be bigger than the Rep tour. She could do a greatest hits tour after this, honestly, she makes so many successful albums, even at her young age that such a tour would be valid.

Apart from her and Beyonce, how many other big names are going to be touring in 2023, do you think? Most of the biggest names I can think of are currently on breaks. I'm glad Gaga showed that she can tour at the level of the rest of the touring elite. I'm so here for her next album to have a proper length world stadium tour.

Archived