πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - AMA 2009 Rehearsal [WITH SOUND]

Xander

Featured Posts

germagaga

not really in sync....

im guessing that'll be the next step.

edit: wtf is up with her mic? her voice is all shaky and wierd sounding.

Auto-tune

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

And the VMAs was auto-tuned too.

Only the broadcast version was auto-tuned. The actual performance was not. God knows why they did that.

her vocals were SO much better on the night. And her piano playing :P

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

And even in her rehearsal, she did an astounding job as a performance artist. The audience obviously enjoyed it. Talk about dedication to her craft. :clap:

That was pre-recorded cheering from the audience....

TheProfessor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSMHdJ3Vqw

this is not the rehersal sound :sick:

That was pre-recorded cheering from the audience....

no i think its the actual performance sound

i mean televised performance

The rehearsal audio and the actual live audio are completely different. You play them over each other and you can tell. Especially due to the fact it takes her longer to start playing Speechless the night she performed it live and also when she starts singing after the "Walk, walk fashion baby" section of Bad Romance.

stackhouse

I think this is so funny how this is a "new" discovery to us but it was actually lurking in the depths of YouTube for ages and a GGD member unearthed it

I think this is so funny how this is a "new" discovery to us but it was actually lurking in the depths of YouTube for ages and a GGD member unearthed it

I think it was uploaded the same day as the member found it :)

Darcklighter22

It's because, for some stupid reason, in this perfomance they had autotune on her mic.

Ah, have you never seen the actual performance? That's how her voice was in the performance. Her shaky voice during the second half of the performance is obviously the result of her performing a fast dance song before the slow ballad + she is (I think) doing the sing+cry thing she did during paparazzi vma as she started to bleed

This is ridiculously false

No it's not... That wouldn't explain the parts where she stops singing randomly or the ridiculous autotune that we couldn't hear in the aired performance.

Only the broadcast version was auto-tuned. The actual performance was not. God knows why they did that.

the auto-tune is actually being used for what it was created for even tho T-pain/K "dollar sign" ha are using it lol :sweat: but it was that way for like a drunken slur effect to the performance which you can hear even in the aired performance if not you need to re-watch it , I can't stand auto-tune, but used in such a manor find it suitable :legend:

Archived