MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Ukraine applies for NATO membership

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

I’m sorry, but you can’t apply to join a military alliance while you are actively at war with another country. Nice try, boys :ally:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Is this good or bad?

As a Nato member, fellow members would be compelled to actively defend Ukraine against Russia.
Nato is unlikely to accept Ukraine’s entry while it is in a state of war.

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 2
Suuus
Just now, Teletubby said:

As a Nato member, fellow members would be compelled to actively defend Ukraine against Russia.
Nato is unlikely to accept Ukraine’s entry while it is in a state of war.

So is this a bad thing?

Teletubby
Just now, SpadesToStart said:

Nice try, boys :ally:

rude, their people are dying because one man decided to start this war. if you were in their position you would try to do whatever you could.

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
ItWasntLaauv
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Is this good or bad?

Could be either. In theory it could be good because it would put Ukraine in the NATO alliance with 30 countries. NATO is set up so if a third party attacks any country within the NATO agreement, other NATO countries would send their military to defend the one under attack. Putin is so wild though, he could ignore it and press harder.

War is never good of course because it puts people’s lives at risk, but the sooner this can be over, the better.

• Thanks 1
Brizel

I don’t see how this is all going to end well 🤔 pu)tin is not going to down and neither is Zelen/ski… :laughga:

Edited by Brizel
Economy
17 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

I’m sorry, but you can’t apply to join a military alliance while you are actively at war with another country. Nice try, boys :ally:

That emojie just doesn't sit right with their current suffering :air: