Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga only likes black cats & dislikes all others

Kimmo

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

tbh they don't care about people.

Me with my cat sitting on my lap right now after he was done nuzzling my face :what:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

BvHQcCUCMAAkuTA.jpg

Omg what is the context here. I've never seen this before 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
42 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I don't like being aruond them they are very weird and tbh they don't care about people. I don't hate them for that but i find cat lovers so delusional :laughga:

No offense friend, but you've only met bad apples.  There are wonderful kitties out there with pure hearts, loving souls. you'd think they were dogs, they were that loyal. Someday I hope you meet a truly good kitty. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

misham0nster

I've got 4 cats and I love them lol they're my babies. They have extremely different personalities but they're all so amicable and sweet. One greets me at the door every time I come home, he's sitting my my feet right now pawing at my ankle for attention lol

Would you love me if I ruled the world?

Oldgagafan

My first experience of a cat was when one tortured birds in our garden. As I was a small child then it made me dislike them. Karma later got me as 2 of my children love them and had lots after they left home. My 3rd child is allergic to them.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Her expression matches this thread lol, she looks so unamused :toofunny: I think Gaga is a total dog person.

this better? :trollga:

312-F96-E1-CA21-409-A-88-CD-8-CBF368997-

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I don't like being aruond them they are very weird and tbh they don't care about people. I don't hate them for that but i find cat lovers so delusional :laughga:

well I respect people's opinion that they don't want them as pets or don't like them, because they have maybe had some bad experiences, but just because u have had a bad experience doesn't mean all cats are like this.

They do care about people. :vegas: But only cat people will know this :huntyga:

I'm a dog person and also a cat person. I don't get this on going war between dog and cat people... there are people who just love both or who love animals in general :sure:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I dont like cats either :chica: i think they have a weird vibe or something mysterious on them i cant take it lol :sweat:

For u, gaga and everyone else hating cats

neko-zamurai-1088220.jpg

The abyss stares back

Cats are the best animals ever created. I treat my boys like they are my children 🥰 I can't believe when someone says they dislike cats... Like HOW???

Also I dislike dogs, I can't understand how people find them cute, they ugly and stinky and loud and always want attention🙄😐

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

How could she not love THIS?

vpb50zg3zlk41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

19 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

well I respect people's opinion that they don't want them as pets or don't like them, because they have maybe had some bad experiences, but just because u have had a bad experience doesn't mean all cats are like this.

They do care about people. :vegas: But only cat people will know this :huntyga:

I'm a dog person and also a cat person. I don't get this on going war between dog and cat people... there are people who just love both or who love animals in general :sure:

It's not even my bad experiences tbh. Ive had bad and good ones, my cousin had a cat named Dora who would always wanna sit on my lap, but I don't love their vibes because they are just weird and they creep me out tbh. Of course there can be super cute cats, adorable physically, but their spirit is always that weird/spooky **** to me :ladyhaha:

Archived