• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

straight up or with some flair?

63b40068a571d045530b61829052fb7150-04-gaga-machete.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Forgot all about that scene until now 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

She's a witch..

Joey Reaction GIF

In disguise :gaycat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rahrahbitchson

I dont like cats either :chica: i think they have a weird vibe or something mysterious on them i cant take it lol :sweat:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Mother of Puppies
31 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

i dont like cats either 

then you haven't met the nice ones yet... and trust me, they can be angels and the nicest cutest pets. I have 2 and they are the best :heart:

(not all cats are cunning)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

As she should. Me and her are witches :applause:

But I also like other cats tho :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I love black cats, they're like little mini panthers. I wish mine was black because he's mostly white and you can see his hair on all my black jackets and pants :sweat:

I absolutely adore my little black and white boy though :flutter:

20 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

then you haven't met the nice ones yet... and trust me, they can be angels and the nicest cutest pets. I have 2 and they are the best :heart:

(not all cats are cunning)

I don't like being aruond them they are very weird and tbh they don't care about people. I don't hate them for that but i find cat lovers so delusional :laughga:

22 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I dont like cats either :chica: i think they have a weird vibe or something mysterious on them i cant take it lol :sweat:

Same, they do weird things, I just can't vibe with their behavior. Hiding places, staring at you, jumping to places out of nowhere with their big eyes as if something crazy happened, or just staring, attacking. I don't understand cat owners, they grab their cat and the cat starts scratching them and attacking them and they're like "awww no, ur not in the mood", no they just don't like u, they're here for the food, and just cus they can enjoy some cuddles doesn't mean they like you, they don't give a ****, you could be gone and they'd live their lives. Dogs they really care about you, theyll be devastated if you leave they know you and recognize you. Cats are independent animals with a really difficult personality for me. They never seem in a good mood. I do feed cats tho on a daily basis some homeless cats around me but i could never have one at home. Very weird creatures 

32 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

BvHQcCUCMAAkuTA.jpg

Her expression matches this thread lol, she looks so unamused :toofunny: I think Gaga is a total dog person.

Reginald
18 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I don't like being aruond them they are very weird and tbh they don't care about people. I don't hate them for that but i find cat lovers so delusional :laughga:

:ladyhaha: My cats are the exact opposite, they are obsessed with humans, and demand attention all day long. Tbh I expected my cats to be a lot more independent, but these two are complete lovebugs 

Archived