34 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The gheys tuning in every year after calling each season the worst

bootlegjon-emma.gif

In the wise words of Hypodermic Sally

03416a492e72e78b9c50b3bab34813ff5f3350de

12 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

This. Season 8 started out so good and then
 everyone died and they just  recycled S3 :fail:

Right?! It was so promising and then there was no point for the first episodes, then it turned into a loooong flashback, then they tried to go sci-fi with the most cringe characters. And the whole s3 rehash was just fan service and that was the most notable thing. Even the Murder House episode was pointless in the end :smh:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
19 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Montana is amazing omg! 1981 was (almost) perfect! :bradley: 

yeah, but i don't think Ryan will suddenly realise how bland most of his gay characters are... :bradley:

brooke and donna were the best... and he didn't even make them officially gay, but it was THERE :neyde: the only other gay couple i found kinda cute was the one in AHstories but of course he had to incorporate cheating in the relationship....again....

she/her

GypsyVida

This show fell off. Hotel was the last good season. I had hope when Cult came out because it seemed better then Roanoke, but Apocalypse ran those dreams into the ground (Literally... into the ground... because they were in a bunker. Get it? :river:). The first three seasons are gold and Hotel is silver. The rest is bronze, iron, and wood.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Luke78619

I can already predict the story 

a gay couple, defo a sex scene in the first episode, maybe kinks involved coz Ryan loves those, then at some point one of them cheats and a bunch of gays die

lets see how accurate it is :partysick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bpmMonkey
33 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Anyone know where I can watch season 10 in english/german? :fatcat: I‘d buy it on DVD but there was never one

I don’t speak German but I can if you like:
Alle Staffeln sind auf Disney+ :kiss:

Another LGTBQ+ series?? I would love it if Ryan and company talked about normal gay people, but most of his series are about screwed, tormented or killer gays, I am tired of it :madge:

Controversiaga

Ok I get that it’s called NYC, but based on that and the promo images
 I’m at a loss.. wtf is this suppose to be about ? Kink parties in the city ?? 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

M i K E Y
13 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

I don’t speak German but I can if you like:
Alle Staffeln sind auf Disney+ :kiss:

echt? hab die letzte Zeit nur Star Wars stuff auf Disney+ geguckt. Muss ich mal reinschauen, danke :kara:

Controversiaga
19 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

This show fell off. Hotel was the last good season. I had hope when Cult came out because it seemed better then Roanoke, but Apocalypse ran those dreams into the ground (Literally... into the ground... because they were in a bunker. Get it? :river:). The first three seasons are gold and Hotel is silver. The rest is bronze, iron, and wood.

Gurl even hotel was a mess, storyline wise.  Coven was the last good season. :/ 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

5 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Gurl even hotel was a mess, storyline wise.  Coven was the last good season. :/ 

Hotel was amazing except for the cop storyline and I’m glad it has been experiencing a positive resurgence lately. The amount of viral tweets about the countess I’ve seen this week alone :applause:

myluis617

So did some research given how the promo looks it might be about a club called Forty-Deuce” strip on 42nd Street, in the 1970s serial killer Richard Cottingham who stalked it for victims in an era before the term “serial killer” had been coined into popular culture.

https://www.prweb.com/releases/serialkiller/richardcottingham/prweb13988933.htm 

bpmMonkey
7 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

echt? hab die letzte Zeit nur Star Wars stuff auf Disney+ geguckt. Muss ich mal reinschauen, danke :kara:

Ja. Ich glaube AHSs mĂŒsste auch auf Disney sein da sie Hulu in Deutschland vertreten, soweit ich weiß. Ich wollte die Tage mal wieder Hotel auffrischen, da hab ich das gesehen. 
Anyway, have funsies ! :v:

Moonlight on Water

this reminds me: why is everyone doing something on dahmer? i keeping seeing dahmer shows, movies, and documentaries everywhere. is this some anniversary thing? why are we celebrating a killer?

she/her

Archived