đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billie Eilish calls herself a 'Gym Rat'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In a clip from Eilish's interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1, the "Happier Than Ever" singer opens up about her new-found love for fitness.

"Zane, I have been working on my bones and my body for the last ... since then really," the singer, 20, told the host, referencing an ankle injury in 2019. "And more seriously for the last four months, I've been completely changing the way that my life is involving fitness — I'm a gym rat now."

She continued, "When did that happen? I don't know but it did and it started with 'I can't get injured anymore.' I'm not gonna let myself live like that because I lived like that for years."

Noting that the switch "changed" her life, the Grammy-winner said she began her journey around May and hasn't looked back since.

"Especially coming back from Europe I started working out at a gym for the first time every day. And I know that's a pretty — like a lot of people do that," Eilish said. "But that was not a thing I did and it's become such an incredibly huge part of my life and it makes me feel so much better as a person and the way that I can move on stage now."

"I feel so much better," she concluded.

The full interview will air at 1 p.m. ET on Apple Music 1.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

"When did that happen? I don't know but it did and it started with 'I can't get injured anymore.' I'm not gonna let myself live like that because I lived like that for years."

This sounds like a great reason to do it tbh

alsemanche

I think she talked about this in her documentary too, how much her injury hurt her and how she was very adamant on her work outs to prevent it from happening again. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived