Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Miel's stuff?

Miel

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo! Finally found a way to get more of these online! This was a BTWB concept wig I did about two months ago? I imagine the center kind of like a black triangle, the subversion of the previous wig's pink triangle.

tumblr_mghttrLiSv1r200coo1_500.jpg

Some quick sketch I did during econ today:

tumblr_mghu23f78Q1r200coo1_500.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

So this is kinda based on a couple of ideas I've had. In my own personal headcanon, I see Yuyi as a sort of transcendental warrior being. First she was a warrior of one lifetime, a mermaid in another, a queen in a next, and finally a human. Honestly, I just wanted to create this huge, fantastical background for a relatively unexplained character of Gaga's.

-aww I guess these aren't showing up anymore :(

Ambrosia

It's a ****ty quality pic, but this was teal+black 1.0:

66gjrl.jpg

Whoo! Finally found a way to get more of these online! This was a BTWB concept wig I did about two months ago? I imagine the center kind of like a black triangle, the subversion of the previous wig's pink triangle.

tumblr_mghttrLiSv1r200coo1_500.jpg

Some quick sketch I did during econ today:

I love the colors in these and your gentle style is refreshing. I love the face in the 1st one; so serene. :flutter:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I guess where I would post my stuff? I have no scanner and my **** will look even more ****, but whooooo I have a place to put them!

-Cake drawing I did in AP Chem after a test

21824_561885563828533_1135963905_n.jpg

-teal+black

46220_543714295645660_1132416584_n.jpg

-a Yuyi concept I had, also after an AP Chem test (I've always envisioned her as a warrior)

tumblr_mg8lb04HKI1r200coo1_500.jpg

i like the Yuyi concept a lot you're great

StefJAGermanotta

Holy sh*t Miel. Did you do this from memory? :worship:

The Teal/Black is especially a standout. It brings out Gaga at her most sophisticated and beautiful, but remains true to her looks (sounds like shade since a lot of people find her ugly, but this is NOT meant to be shade). Bravo!

asdfghjkl;' you guys are so nice! :hug:

I just took a picture of a bunch of old ones I've done. This one is an oldoldold sketch I did about a year ago (from the Mugler woman fashion video). I watercolored it a bit.

tumblr_mgjlbf8kjx1r200coo1_500.jpg

I also did this one around the same time I did ^. It's my friend's personal favorite because it's a lot more cartoony than the other ones I have on my wall :haha:

tumblr_mgjlh5EJz21r200coo1_500.jpg

This one I did a lot more recently, maybe a few months ago last summer. Not even on an actual sheet of paper, but on the cardboard backing from one of my notebooks lol. It's just a concept I had for a rainbow wig (I envisioned it looking a lot more organic than My Little Pony-esque).

tumblr_mgjlkjO5ls1r200coo1_500.jpg

This one is just a bunch of hair/overall look concepts I came up for a new album era of hers. From left to right it goes from single 1 (simple blonde), single 2 (more natural blonde; roots and fade marks, plus beehives) and single 3 (short, black hair).

tumblr_mgjlrre5wE1r200coo1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I haven't posted in a while. Just wanted to vomit out some old and new things before I forget to again, haha.

These are some old things I posted on lm.com when she was holding the "sketch me an outfit you bastards" contest. I barely got even 6 likes at most :whydidieventry: This first one is my favorite, haha. I imagined it as a sort of blend of innovative technology and traditional dressmaking- the sheer/meshy parts would serve also as a sort of LED screen, while the center/core piece would slowly evolve throughout the time worn.

i4c602831a0958_700.jpg

idk what this was pls ignore face

i4c6029864b259_700.jpg

Also posted on the set of "sketch me an outfit you *****s" entries I did for lm.com, when I was obsessed with her having a 3-week phase of using wigs of each color on the spectrum lol

tumblr_mhqf9zIvYM1r200coo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhqfde53wQ1r200coo1_500.jpg

I did this back in May right before/during/after one of my AP tests. I think AP World History? The tour was still new and man this hair was pretty cool.

tumblr_mhqfv8o3AU1r200coo1_500.jpg

Archived