Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Paramore: This Is Why OUT NOW

JazmineRice

Featured Posts

JazmineRice

What do we think ya'll. I'm obsessed with the throwback aesthetic and the way she moves her body. I can tell this video was loads of fun to shoot

• JazmineRice changed the title to Paramore: This Is Why OUT NOW
CatelynnMarie

The video is EVERYTHING & I absolutely LOVE the direction of the song. It feels to me kind of like, not a continuation of After Laughter, but it just feels totally transitional with bits of a Brand New Eyes kind of vibe. Love every single thing about it. The bassline, the lyrics, vocals. Ugh I’m SO HYPE for my OG faves new era ~ FINALLY :bradley::tony:

The production's nice but I'm not really a fan of the lyrics. To me it's like a deliberate forced attempt at something avant-garde, as opposed to their previous work where it just comes a bit more naturally and they get a banger out of it. I had the same issue with the few solo Hayley songs I heard, although Simmer Down was catchier in that regard.

I like Hayley's look with the long red hair and clean makeup. It's giving me Bella Thorne circa Shake It Up, season 2, but in a good way. :hor:

Never listened to Paramore but saw an interview that caught my eye because it said Bloc Party. They said Bloc Party inspired the record and I definitely see it in this song. Excited to hear more

Oh i love it. It‘s been years. I was wondering wether Hayley‘s sound from her solo work might‘ve influenced the new record - i would‘ve been happy either way - but i‘m glad it does not lol 

i like how they kinda stick to the after laughter sound but more fun

JazmineRice
14 hours ago, JSRD said:

The album comes in feb!?!  So far!!!

Right?! Thank you for acknowledging the craziness in that. I hope they release a couple singles prior to release

Archived