💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Amsterdam' debuts with 20% on Rotten Tomatoes

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
23 minutes ago, nkta said:

omg what a mess 🙈 Is Taylor’s film career cursed? Remember CATS? Now this… :mark:

I mean it started great with the valentine day movie she did a while ago doing well at the box office but these 2 last projects... :/

Honestly she wasn't a big part of these movies so she'll not be too affected by it and could still become a big movie star with the right project at the right time! 

3 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

gonna teach them not to finance a project of his again (probably won't tho :toofunny:)

what did he do

edit: ew ew ew ew ew ew ew i just googled it hes a piece of ****

human turd

1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I mean it started great with the valentine day movie she did a while ago doing well at the box office but these 2 last projects... :/

Honestly she wasn't a big part of these movies so she'll not be too affected by it and could still become a big movie star with the right project at the right time! 

She needs to take acting lessons if she wants to do this seriously. Her acting is even worse than Madonna.

EGOT2027
13 minutes ago, Meat said:

She needs to take acting lessons if she wants to do this seriously. Her acting is even worse than Madonna.

i don’t think she’s serious about pursuing acting. it’s felt like these are just opportunities that came up where she was like oooo that sounds fun. she pumps out so much music that she doesn’t have time for anything else. i think taylor knows that she’s One Of The Greats for her songwriting, not for being some once in a generation performer (beyonce) or some once in a generation chameleon (gaga). i think she’ll try to EGOT but more so through producing/directing/stuff like the all too well film.

(obviously bey/gaga/taylor are all amazing at many many things. i love them all.)

KillerMonster

My friend was in a small role in this movie, sad to see it not doing to good :saladga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Guillaume Hamon
39 minutes ago, Meat said:

Really? I only saw the valentine movie and she was funny...

She's not a natural like Gaga or jlo for sure tho.

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Good. Trash director with a bunch of trash actors. 

If have to disagree with the second part Robert De Niro,Margot Robbie, Christian Bale+ others are like some of the most acclaimed actors of our time, ofc Taylor…:awkney:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

58 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

sad to see it not doing to good :saladga:

idk... after reading about the director... :gum:

mother, what must i do?

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

also isn’t taylor in a very small role? almost like a glorified cameo

Yes, she's not in it hardly at all. The only reason she was a part of the marketing was to attract her fans into seeing it. 

This film is not a blockbuster. No film that the piece of **** who directed it is. He is and always has been an indie director who just so happened to manage to get a major studio to back his films. This is for all intents and purposes an indie movie that's backed by a major studio. Films of the niche do not attract audiences in the modern era unless it's word of mouth is overwhelmingly good (like Everything Everywhere All At Once). In order to boost the box office, they are putting an emphasis on the ensemble cast, no matter what the extent of their involvement is. 

Archived