MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Woman Caught Throwing 3 Year Old Boy In Lake Michigan

Economy

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Whenever I see threads like this I image were all in a room face to face just discussing random pop culture things like a new song or Rihanna at the Super Bowl and someone’s just like “did y’all hear about that baby that was thrown in a lake” and the whole room just goes silent for a minute :messga: 

Edited by JustDance1122
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 36
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Magneto
6 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

Whenever I see threads like this I image were all in a room face to face just discussing random pop culture things like a new song or Rihanna at the Super Bowl and someone’s just like “did y’all hear about that baby that was thrown in a lake” and the whole room just goes silent for a minute :messga: 

Literally. I don't watch/follow any news, but then still I see some of it here because of that 

Free my mind
  • Like 1
POP A 911

I don’t mind it, but it’s usually the same users that always post such serious topics dd0.jpg

turnin' up emotional faders
  • LMAO 5
ARTFAP

ma'am if you dont want yo kid...you should've use a condom or you should've swallow that man juice in the first place!!! gotdam people be evil!

Edited by ARTFAP
Rahrahbitchson
6 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

And then everyone just start asking 

Married to John D!ck. Mother of Anita D!ck
  • LMAO 2
dit

is the kid ALIVE though? I dont want to click the link. Plz God tell me someone somehow saw this and saved the kid...highly unlikely though :( 

NATAH
7 minutes ago, dit said:

is the kid ALIVE though? I dont want to click the link. Plz God tell me someone somehow saw this and saved the kid...highly unlikely though :( 

he survived but was taken to hospital in critical condition

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
dit
6 minutes ago, NATAH said:

he survived but was taken to hospital in critical condition

thank you for hte update. i really hope he makes it. This is so heartbreaking how his own MOTHER did this to him. If you do not want a child plz just put them for adoption. Yes orphanage is a hard life but DYING is worser. Give them a chance at life my gosh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
SlaeUrAnus
8 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

Or when people start arguing about politics and then I interject with:

did-everyone-try-the-chicken-i-thought-t

Ignore her, she drinks.
  • LMAO 4
Economy
8 hours ago, ARTFAP said:

ma'am if you dont want yo kid...you should've use a condom or you should've swallow that man juice in the first place!!! gotdam people be evil!

It's not like birth control is ever totally 100%

But there's always adoption in the event u birth a kid u don't want and aren't gonna take care of