💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Original HL dupes

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

I'm a fan of some of the original Haus Labs products that were discontinued with the rebrand. Does anyone here know where to find good dupes? In particular I'm looking for products similar to the liquid eyeliner in Whiskey and the lip gloss in Glass Slipper. :pawsup:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Yeah I'm pretty sure almost all of the original Haus Labs lineup is still available on Amazon. The Eye-LIE-Ner is still a holy grail product for me and I rly hope she re-releases it :grr: But I said the same thing about her fragrances and they aint getting re-released :nooo:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

tylertremallose
22 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure almost all of the original Haus Labs lineup is still available on Amazon. The Eye-LIE-Ner is still a holy grail product for me and I rly hope she re-releases it :grr: But I said the same thing about her fragrances and they aint getting re-released :nooo:

id be worried about a fragrance re-release! 

not saying it would happen the same way, but when Kat Von D re-released hers, they smelled NOTHING like the original. Idk how they screwed that up so bad. 
The bottle was pretty at least. 

Cello
3 hours ago, Schwerk said:

I'm in Europe and bought my fav old school HL lipliner and gloss on the US Amazon.

The whiskey eyeliener is also still on there:

https://www.amazon.com/HAUS-LABORATORIES-Lady-Gaga-Eye-Lie-Ner/dp/B07YHBLXWT?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

24 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Thank you both, I just got one of the lip glosses from Amazon, didn't realise they still have a lot of the stock on there! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived