Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Elton & Britney 'Hold Me Closer' music video out on Tuesday

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The music video for 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Tuesday.

It appears neither Britney or Elton will be in the video as the fans had already expected.

I understand and get why Britney's not in it, i'm just glad the song will get a video.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Elton & Britney 'Hold Me Closer' music video out on Tuesday
Andrew Shaw

I’m a bit disappointed tbh. I think most of us speculated that Britney & Elton wouldn’t be in the video, but I hoped that we’d at least get a cartoon version like his video with Dua Lipa :toofunny:

Blackout19
6 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

I’m a bit disappointed tbh. I think most of us speculated that Britney & Elton wouldn’t be in the video, but I hoped that we’d at least get a cartoon version like his video with Dua Lipa :toofunny:

This

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

It is disappointing she's not in the video, but like you said we all expected it. 

I think it's clear she did this song for fun, we're lucky we even have a new song less than a year after she was freed. She hasn't even tweeted a link to the song or shared the official art work of the cover so i'm not surprised she's not in the video. I have to say though, i'm so happy she's doing whatever the hell she wants and just living life and going on holiday. Instead of being a trained circus animal for her handlers and always promoting, now she's doing what she wishes, I love that for her.

She's literally been saying non-stop she's never working again, so I guess if she does release music she'll just do that and dip like she has with this song in the future, i'm here for it. If this is what she's comfortable with, I support it. 

Hoping one day after more time she gets that passion for music again and wants to do more music and film more videos again.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived