💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Look At How Haus Labs Foundation Covers Dark Circles

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

I had a few people request a picture after my comments earlier this week. 

This is me wearing the new foundation from Haus Labs under my right eye. There's nothing on the rest of my face. 

Shade 130 is probably the closest I've ever come to a product matching my skin tone. I'm pretty damn impressed. 

If anyone is on the fence, I would highly suggest going to Sephora and getting swatched by a beauty expert there. 

IMG-5245.jpg

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

G U C C I

The coverage really amazed me the first time I used it! I am really fair and have a lot of redness in my cheeks and it was almost completely covered with just a light application. 

ConnorFilm
12 minutes ago, weed said:

It looks suuper natural, a second skin

Very light. It doesn't feel heavy going on at all. 

8 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

The coverage really amazed me the first time I used it! I am really fair and have a lot of redness in my cheeks and it was almost completely covered with just a light application. 

I barely have to use a full pump to cover my cheeks and under my eyes. Less is more. I really am impressed with how it stands up throughout the day, too. 

ConnorFilm

Between this and the lip lacquer, I'd say the HL revamp is doing very well. I see this having more of an impact than the original Amazon launch. Everything just feels and looks more high class. Even the foundation body is made of frosted glass, so it feels heavy and expensive. 

elijahfan

I've also been using the foundation for dark circles and I agree that the result looks pretty natural and perfectly matches my natural skin tone. I'd recommend testing it irl to make sure you get the right one: I assumed I was number 110 using their shade finder tool, but turns out I'm 040.

They've actually updated the website with a shade finder questionnaire that seems to be pretty accurate, since I've tried it just now and it did suggest me to use the foundation number I ended up buying. So if you can't test the products in person, definitely try that method.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

I had a few people request a picture after my comments earlier this week. 

This is me wearing the new foundation from Haus Labs under my right eye. There's nothing on the rest of my face. 

Shade 130 is probably the closest I've ever come to a product matching my skin tone. I'm pretty damn impressed. 

If anyone is on the fence, I would highly suggest going to Sephora and getting swatched by a beauty expert there. 

IMG-5245.jpg

These lashes!

Did you use a care for it or it's all natural?

ConnorFilm
8 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

These lashes!

Did you use a care for it or it's all natural?

Aw! So sweet. It’s alll natural. ❤️😭

JohnnyVersace

I'm loving the foundation also! The new products are much better than the Amazon line.

Highly recommend the lip oil, Le Monster lip, and the bronzer as well! 

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Aw! So sweet. It’s alll natural. ❤️😭

Glad it makes you happy haha! ;) I have a lotion for it and it's still not like yours after months lol.

CatelynnMarie

i've literally been using mac studio fix foundation since high school :cryga: i've been wanting to switch forever now, especially since my skin is changing and it is starting to look SO cakey and just weird on my skin, but i've been afraid? guess it's time to bite the bullet and send gaga my coin to try it out :vegas:

Archived