Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé has updated her bio on Instagram


Featured Posts

Teletubby


 

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Frank Potion

We already have the song what she gonna do, release a video, perform it?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886489f1396c9e8588a61

  • LMAO 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
thatfoxyfeeling

I’m intrigued by this era and her label’s decision to not release visuals with the album, a complete 180 from self titled and lemonade. I’m interested to see where they’re going with this, feel like she’s only just getting started. :excited2:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayne92
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m intrigued by this era and her label’s decision to not release visuals with the album, a complete 180 from self titled and lemonade. I’m interested to see where they’re going with this, feel like she’s only just getting started. :excited2:

Isn’t she releasing it in movie theatres to make the extra money lol 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Railing
42 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m intrigued by this era and her label’s decision to not release visuals with the album, a complete 180 from self titled and lemonade. I’m interested to see where they’re going with this, feel like she’s only just getting started. :excited2:

To me it feels really messy; There isn't a lot going on in this era, a lot of people will have already forgotten about the album by the time the visuals come out

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue

The way I've completely forgotten about the album now. Don't even have the urge to play any of the tracks besides Cuff It, so I guess this tracks if they're going to make this some sort of single.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
58 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

We already have the song what she gonna do, release a video, perform it?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886489f1396c9e8588a61

Thats her promoting it, we aint getting anything else istg

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Midnights Mayhem

Excuse me but this is Midnights season. 

Midnights Mayhem With Me
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH

if they choose cuff it over alien superstar for the 2nd single... :saladga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Adrenaliner

There is so many options for the next single but

Alien Superstar please

Cuff It please

Virgo's Groove please

Link to post
Share on other sites
phantasmas
On 9/22/2022 at 2:17 PM, NATAH said:

if they choose cuff it over alien superstar for the 2nd single... :saladga:

but it can't be Cuff It???  Orrrr? :spin: she says f*ck like 3 times within 6 seconds and radio stations hate that :messga: this can't possibly be the next single?

she keeps messing with us this whole era and I'm starting to feel abused :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Railing
13 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

but it can't be Cuff It???  Orrrr? :spin: she says f*ck like 3 times within 6 seconds and radio stations hate that :messga: this can't possibly be the next single?

she keeps messing with us this whole era and I'm starting to feel abused :saladga:

You say this like radio edits don't exist and like WAP wasn't a major hit

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
phantasmas
44 minutes ago, Railing said:

You say this like radio edits don't exist and like WAP wasn't a major hit

u right u right :partysick: 

sorry for still living in the 90s and 00s lmfao :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...