Rebel

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

“crab” 🩀

like the crab that he is 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, androiduser said:

I'm really surprised by this, there are a few celebs that look like they've never even used a moisturizer... I don't mean to body shame anyone, because skin aging is completely natural and looks different on everyone, but you'd expect a movie star to at least look moisturized.

To be fair he is 60 next year. Most men at 60 look far worse than him.

He doesn’t seem to have anywork done, no botox ect.

What was the skin care called? :oprah:

Didn't know he release one until this thread :billie:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Werewolves Wanted
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It'd have been super funny if he did interviews like "I've always been passionate about skin care since I was 13 years old. There can be a hundred people in a room and 99 do not wear sunscreen but all it takes is for one customer that wants to wear it and that's enough to me".

Oh man, when he was asked his skin care routine he should have pulled a:

whoresup

I wish the interviewer asked him why he is releasing a skin care line when he seems embarrassed to be there and clearly knows nothing about skincare. 

tylertremallose
6 hours ago, Shipper said:

At least he isn't pretending he knows sh!t about skin care lol. I feel like he found out how much Rhianna makes and since he got money for the start-up, he decided to find a skin care company and slap his name on it and treat it like one of those fragrance endorsements.

I wouldnt buy it lol. You know the industry is saturated with skin care products when people like him who knows nothing about it but the money aspect joins in.

i get that vibe when i watch the alicia keys videos for her skin care. im sure she knows about skin care, since her skin is really beautiful, but watching her talk about her line comes across awkward to me for some reason 

Archived