💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey course at NYU

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

I wonder how students will grasp such feminist lyrics as "Come on, I know you like little girls/You can be my daddy" and "Beat me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do", or the overall themes of such songs as "Lolita" and "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)". :usrs:

No but good for her, she's a talented songwriter :green:

ChicaSkas

Ooooh they should so do Gaga

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Shipper
18 minutes ago, Railing said:

w you like little girls/You can be my daddy" and "Beat me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do", or the overall themes of such songs as "Lolita" and "Prom Song (Gone Wro

I'm sure they will be psychoanalyzing the lyrics, hate on Freud and Carl Jung for being sexist, all in APA format.
:ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Railing said:

I wonder how students will grasp such feminist lyrics as "Come on, I know you like little girls/You can be my daddy" and "Beat me and tell me that no one will love me better than you do", or the overall themes of such songs as "Lolita" and "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)". :usrs:

No but good for her, she's a talented songwriter :green:

The bitterness :wtfga:

14 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

The bitterness :wtfga:

I actually like some of her music, including that which I mentioned, I swear it's not that serious :toofunny:

Just thought it was funny. Those toxic/problematic-relationship motifs were a large and well-recognized part of her early discography, so they're bound to come up in discussions of the topics covered in her music.

34 minutes ago, Railing said:

I actually like some of her music, including that which I mentioned, I swear it's not that serious :toofunny:

Just thought it was funny. Those toxic/problematic-relationship motifs were a large and well-recognized part of her early discography, so they're bound to come up in discussions of the topics covered in her music.

Since you seem new here, lesson 1, if someone tries to drag you, drag ha back. :reductive:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ooooh they should so do Gaga

A lot of unis have offered Gaga courses throughout the years actually, u can find a lot of them on Google

39 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

A lot of unis have offered Gaga courses throughout the years actually, u can find a lot of them on Google

If you could provide any links, I woukd *highly* appreciate it! 🥰

Archived