Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira on the cover of Elle

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I have a full album’s worth of music that I’m so excited about. And some songs you’ll hear imminently, some are collaborations. Some are in English and some in Spanish, different genres. But I’m really, really thrilled about not only the body of work that I have right now to share with the people who are waiting for it, but also how gratifying the whole process has been for me. How therapeutic as well. I thought I was done with my album. But every time I get in the studio to do, like, one line or something, or to mix a song that’s almost ready to come out, then I end up with new music because I feel creative right now, and I feel that is an incredible outlet for me to make sense of things.

shakira2-print-size2-1663701177.jpg?resishakira-print-size-1663697196.jpg?resizeelm110122digitalcovershakira-003a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-006a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-005a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-008a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-004a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-001a-166369elm110122digitalcovershakira-007a-166369

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver

I really hope she stops trying to get a viral on tiktok and release music that continues her legacy. Girl listen to your own discography you can make good music and the fans will love it! She should be one of the greatest A-lists by now

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Blackout19
19 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I really hope she stops trying to get a viral on tiktok and release music that continues her legacy. Girl listen to your own discography you can make good music and the fans will love it! She should be one of the greatest A-lists by now

This. 

I hate the artists wants to get "famous" with their music now on tiktok. Like really?! 

Music in the past was soo good and serious, and now.. just when I listen the lyrics I can hear how cheap it sounds. It's sad. 

Ps: she is gorgeous as always

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

this feels kinda... basic, no? like just a lil off the rack black dress?

yeah she gorgeous and looks great but there's not a lot going on

mother, what must i do?

i see she reused the feathers of that unheated chicken at least. the other possibility is that she did manage to heat it up herself and, in her anger, burned the feathers. :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, thisboyisamonster said:

wow someone got a post divorce new face

they didn't divorce, they were never married

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived