Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Björk - Ancestress (feat. Sindri Eldon)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

It's supposed to be a 2 part video of Sorrowful Soil/Ancestress, and it depicts an abstract Icelandic funeral ceremony for her late Mother :bradley:

Thomas P
9 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

There's no music coming out soon from my favorite artists which mean I'm on an experimental phase with different artists and discoverng their discographies. That's how it went with Madonna some years ago. I'm really considering exploring Bjork's especially now that there's a new era of hers just starting!

I’ve been doing the same thing and it’s been something out of this world. 

When Atopos came out I loved the video and song so I started at Debut and have been slowly working my way through. I’ve been doing a couple round with each album, exploring the videos, performances, etc. and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve made this entire year. I’m hearing where some other artists I love got their primary influence, along with some of the best visuals I’ve ever seen. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I’ve been doing the same thing and it’s been something out of this world. 

When Atopos came out I loved the video and song so I started at Debut and have been slowly working my way through. I’ve been doing a couple round with each album, exploring the videos, performances, etc. and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve made this entire year. I’m hearing where some other artists I love got their primary influence, along with some of the best visuals I’ve ever seen. 

OMG SAME

I have determined that I NEED Post on vinyl

10 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

OMG SAME

I have determined that I NEED Post on vinyl

Post is such an incredible pop album. Like it’s THE pop album imo. It just manages to do everything a great pop album needs and then some and masterfully

alsemanche

Ancestress is officially out on streaming platforms now

The radio show airs in 45 minutes

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I cried once the chorus kicked in. stunning. sindri's voice balances hers VERY nicely. While very beautiful, I actually don't think I want the video while I listen. it fits and all but I think the song is so rich and detailed (for me) that having a visual component starts to make my head kinda fuzzy (the oil scene is incredible, though). I'd rather just go on a really thorough walk outside, I think.

Archived